16. Happy Birthday! (Part 2)

🏹

   The Avengers, plus Loki and minus Natasha, were all together in a group. In the middle of the room was the Twister mat.

In Loki's hand was the Twister spinner. Loki decided not to play. He quote on quote said, 'I am too old for these childish games." Which wasn't wrong.

   "Pleaseee??" Percy begged Loki to join.

   "Sorry Perseus. I will stay here," Loki answered. Percy grumbled.

   "How do you play?" Thor asked.

   "Basically we take turns, okay? Loki will spin the spinner for each person. The spinner will land on a colour, and a movement. For example, 'move your right leg to red." There are four colours; green, yellow, blue, red. If you fall over, you lose. You also can't touch the white colour," Tony explained.

(This is it and the spinner)

   "Let's do this!" Percy yelled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

   "Let's do this!" Percy yelled.

   "Yeet!" Peter exclaimed.

   "Yeetos!" Percy said back.

   "Yeeted!"

   "Yoted!"

   "Cheetos!"

   "What the fuck is going on?" Tony whispered to Bruce.

   "The cause of this is probably from an unstable parent," Bruce teased.

   "Good, good." Tony realized he was being insulted. "Are you calling me unstable!?"

   Bruce shrugged innocently. "No."

   "Let us start. Hurry up!" Loki said impatiently.

   "Who goes first?" Wanda asked.

   "Can I go first?" Percy said.

   "Of course."

   Loki spun the spinner. "Move your right hand to the colour blue."

Percy did as he was told. He put his hand to the first blue.

   "Okay, Percy first, then Peter, then Clint, then Wanda, and then Bruce, and finally me," Tony said.

   "Okay!" Peter said cheerily.

   Loki spun the spinner. "Move your left foot to the yellow."

Peter put his foot to the second yellow circle.

💫

   After thirty minutes of playing twister, things got awkward and intense.

Tony's leg was drapped across Clint's chest, Peter was basically under Percy's back, Thor's hand was over Bruce's face, Percy's leg collided with Peter's, and both of Wanda's legs were across Percy's face — putting them in an awkward position.

Loki growled at the sight of Wanda and Percy together in that position. It was supposed to be him and Percy.

Loki may or may not have used his powers to break Wanda's arm. Lightly.

Besides, it wasn't Loki's fault.

Wanda fell to the ground in pain and screamed. Everyone stopped playing and quickly hurried over to check what was wrong.

   "Are you okay?" Tony asked.

   "Arm," Wanda gasped out.

Bruce picked up Wanda and carried her over to the infirmary. Everyone stopped playing and left the scene. It was only Loki and Percy in the room.

   Percy eyed Loki, making him raise an eyebrow. "Why did you do that?"

   Loki was taken by suprise. "What?"

   "Why did you break Wanda's arm?"

   "I did not—"

   "Don't lie to me, Loki," Percy glared at him. "She didn't do anything wrong."

Yes she did. Her fucking ass was hovering above your face, Loki thought angrily.

   "I lost control," Loki replied.

   "Did you?" Percy poured some water into a cup.

   "Yes," he replied more boldly. Loki was a god. He is in charge.

   Percy sighed. "Okay then."

   "Perseus—" Loki's voice was interrupted by Peter's one.

   "Percy!" Peter yelled, Naruto running in, followed by Tony drinking coffee.

   "Woah, woah, woah, you okay?" Percy asked.

   "I had this great idea! We should go to the movies!" Peter said, blushing slightly. Tony smirked.

   "Like a date?" Percy asked, taking another sip from his water.

Percy's lips looked so wet. Loki yearned for his lips to slightly drag across his—

   "What? No! No, no, no, noo!" Peter quickly yelled, blushing more intensely.

   "Sure why not," Percy muttered.

   "I am coming," Loki said. No way was he going to leave Percy with Peter.

   "Um, I was actually kind of hoping to be just me and Perc—"

   "I am coming." Loki growled.

   "O-oh. Okay Loki!" Peter looked disappointed.

   "I'm gonna skedaddle away," Percy said.

Loki saw Peter watching as Percy left the room, blushing brightly. He frowned. 

Did Peter like Percy?

🏹