7. Having fun, is not fun

🏹

   Percy fell off the bed, falling on the ground with a thud!

   "Get the hell away from me!" He yelled.

   Jake shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Percy, calm down."

   "Calm down!?" He yelled. "Are you out of your mind!"

With one fluid motion, Jake swooped Percy up from the floor and placed him back on the bed. Percy punched him repeatedly, but he deflected all his blows.

   "Perseus!" Jake snapped angrily. "I said calm down!"

   "What. Do. You. Want?" He growled.

   Jake sighed. "Do you want me to give you a tour of my palace?"

   Percy hesitated before saying, "fine."

   A weird light filled Jake's eyes. He smirked widely. "Follow me, Perseus."

The way he said his name sent shivers down Percy's spine. It's just a tour. What could go wrong? Percy thought. Everything. 

💫

   Both Percy and Jake were sitting on huge chairs and talking over a few things.

   "Cake?" Jake offered.

   Percy shook his head. "No."

   "You have to loosen up," Jake said.

   "Shut up."

   Jake growled lowly. "Do not insult me, Perseus."

   "Why not?" Percy threw his hands in the air. "Can't I do anything in this place!?"  

   He sighed. "I am a God."

   "And I am a demigod. What do you want?"

   "You—!" Jake was a about to yell until he scanned Percy again. His beautiful, but deadly green eyes. His smooth skin. His tousled, black, hair. His tanned muscles. He couldn't possible yell at this handsome demigod.

   Jake took a deep breath, calming himself. "Do you want a drink?"

   "What is it?" Percy asked, not looking at Jake.

   Jake hated people not making eye contact. Still, he was calm. "Water. You like that do you not?"

Percy hesitated. His eyes scanned Jake for any lies. Jake was well aware of Percy's angry eyes, but he still enjoyed being in attention with the Greek hero.

   Jake raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Well?"

   Finally, Percy said, "sure."

  Jake grinned. He snapped his fingers. "Zaia!" He yelled.

   Almost immediately, Zaia appeared. She bowed. "Yes, sir?"

   "Bring two glasses of water," Jake said, then leaned into her ear and something Percy couldn't quite catch.

   "Of course, sir," Zaia said. She and Percy locked eye contact. She shook her head sympathetically and left.

   Jake frowned. "What?"