18. Unexpected things

🏹

Previously on Movie Jealousy:

Percy bumped into someone. He fell to the floor. A groan came from that said person. Loki and Peter's face were in absolute shock.

When Percy looked up, it was...

~

   It was Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson's girlfriend.

   "Percy?" Annabeth asked, then offered her hand, Percy took it. Annabeth wrapped Percy in a hug. "I missed you so much, Seaweed Brain!"

   "I missed you too, Wise Girl," Percy said, smiling adorably.

Annabeth went on her toes and kissed Percy's lips. The look on Loki and Peter's face... was unbelievable.

   "Whose this?" Peter asked.

   "This is my girlfriend, Annabeth," Percy wrapped his arm around her waist.

   "Who are these people?" Annabeth asked.

   "That's Loki, God of—" Percy was cut off.

   "You! You were the one who hurt my cousin, and tried to take over Asgard!" Annabeth yelled.

   "Ah, I believe that's another way to describe me," Loki said through gritted teeth.

   "Percy, why? Why are hanging out with him!?" Annabeth demanded.

   "Relax, Annabeth. He saved me," Percy shrugged.

   "And he killed!" Annabeth argued.

   "Just relax. Jeez," Percy mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

   "I was going to meet Magnus here," Annabeth said, then looked around. "But I suppose he didn't come."

   "Oh yes, the giants are keeping him busy. What a boy he is," Loki smirked.

   "You—!"

   "Annabeth, calm down. It's fine," Percy reassured.

   "Whatever. Where are you heading off to?" Annabeth asked.

   "We were just going out. Wanna come with?" Percy asked.

   "Of course. And..." she said. " I'm sorry I haven't been able to make time for you. I get you're my boyfriend and I love you so much and— mmph!"

   Percy interrupted her with a kiss. "I'm sorry I yelled, Wise Girl."

They continued kissing until both Loki and Peter were uncomfortable. And very angry.

   "We should get going," Peter interrupted the kissing couple.

   They pulled away. Percy kept one hand around her shoulder. "Let's go."

💫

   They had gotten lost and Loki kept grumbling about the teen Avenger who didn't let Loki teleport them.