13. Kiss who?!

🏹

   Everyone gathered around in a circle. The two Norse gods, the Avengers, and Percy.

   "I'll start!" Tony said enthusiastically.

  "Go head, Tony," Natasha agreed.

  "Clint, truth or dare?" Tony asked.

   "Dare," he answered.

   "Apologize to Percy."

Silence. The tension in the room increased. Clint face blushed hot red in embarrassment.

   "Percy. . ." He took a deep breath. "I realize what I said was wrong, and I had no idea that I would actually hurt you. I don't know about Natash—"

   "It's fine, Clint," Percy reassured.

   Clint smiled before saying, "Percy, truth or dare?"

   "Dare!"

   "Kiss Peter."

   "wHAT!?" They both screamed. The Avengers say they heard Tony scream as well.

   "Not happening. Nope. Nu-uh. Don't even think about it," Tony said.

   "Fine, just a quick peck on the cheek," Clint said.

   Percy groaned. "I hate my life."

He walked up to Peter, kissed his cheek, and immediately sat back down.

   "I hate everyone."

   "Oh comeon, you don't mean that," Steve said told Percy.

   "I do."

   Percy looked around. "Thor, truth or dare?"

   "Dare!" He boomed

   Percy snickered. "Dance ballroom style with Loki."

At the mention of Loki's name, Loki perched up, his eyes full with excitement. Until he realized what the dare was.

   "Absolutely not! I will not let my lightning brother dance with me," Loki denied.

   "Pleaseee?" Percy begged, flashing him his adorable eyes.

Loki wondered if he could make Percy beg for something else.

   "Fine."

Both Thor and Loki got up and went to the middle of the circle. Thor clasped one of Loki's hand and placed the other on his waist. Loki put his hand on Thor's shoulder. They started to dance ballroom style.

   "I need a photo of this," Tony snorted and took out his phone.

It was unexpected; it was suprising.

Loki flipped Thor over his shoulder — judo-flipping him. Thor landed on the floor with a smack!

   Thor groaned. "Why."

   "It was for everyone, brother. And for love," Loki explained cheekily, grinning at Percy who was laughing his ass off.

   Both Thor and Loki sat back down. Thor cleared his throat before saying, "Loki, dear brother, truth or dare?"

   "Dare."

   "Kiss Percy." It was blunt. It was all said.

Did Percy want Loki to kiss him?

   Loki smirked. "I have no qualms against this."

Percy spluttered in suprise as Loki wrapped an arm around the demigods waist, drawing him closer. Suddenly, for the first time, their lips met. Percy had no idea at the time, but a single kiss was to be the first of many more.

Loki's lips moulded against Percy's and he slowly melted into the kiss, getting a feel for it. It continued until they were interrupted.

   "Okay now! I have seen enough!" Thor yelled.

Percy sat quietly, face flaming brightly as he thought about what had just happened. He swallowed hard but didn't move from his place, which was now on the male god's lap. He shuddered as he felt Loki's tight grip holding him in place and his hot breath on his neck. 

Did he actually like Loki?

🏹

This is so short. Sorry! Credits to Pandacorn10000 for giving me the idea of Percy kissing Peter.

What do you think of the story? Do you have anymore ideas for me?