Lunch and A Bad Night

-Lol, I want spaghetti so bad! Songs for this chapter, Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish, Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra-

-Start #1-

Hanna and Grace walked together which left Mika and Ava to walk together akwardly. "So... are you having a good time here?" Mika asked, Ava nodded, "yeah, I'm really glad I came." Mika nodded, "me too, I'm planning on moving out of my parent's house soon and I wanted to have one more childhood adventure before my life really starts."

Ava furrowed her eyebrows, she wished she could move out but she was only seventeen. "Well, can't you still have adventures once you move out?" Ava asked, Mika nodded. "Yeah... I guess. I'm hoping to move next to a wood or have lots of land. I've always loved running around, I was always outside when I was a kid."

Ava smiled, what she would give to have a childhood where she could run around and play. The only thing she got to do when she was little was help her mother cook and sometimes she would play at school.

"That sounds fun, but... you don't seem like the type to go outside a lot. I mean, I stay inside all day and you look like the type to stay inside all day." Mika chuckled, "you know, you look like the type to stay outside for a while. You're strong, fit, and have a great sense of style. I mean, the last part has nothing to do with outside, I just wanted to say that." 

Both Ava and Mika laughed, "well, you're pale, you seem shy, and you have a great sense of style too." They both laughed again as they approached the cafeteria building. Ava looked around and she saw that Hanna and Grace were nowhere to be seen.

"They went inside, I guess we can eat together if you want," Ava smiled, "ok, that sounds great," she said as she turned back to Mika. They both walked into the cafeteria building and Ava was hit by a wall of noise.

Ava has always hated noise and too much of it plus a lot of people always freaked her out. Ava tried to keep her calm though and she followed Mika to one of the long tables. "Oh! Spaghetti and cookies with garlic bread!" Mika exclaimed.

Ava smiled, "it looks so good," Mika nodded and handed Ava a plate before getting himself one. They both got a serving of spaghetti, two cookies, and a piece of garlic bread. "Oh, there's a table!" Ava said while pointing to an empty table.

Mika smiled and they walked over to the table. There were two chairs which was perfect for them. "So, I assume you like spaghetti?" Mika asked before taking a bite of his. Ava nodded, "yeah, I really do."

"So... do you have any plans for the rest of the week?" Ava asked before taking another bite of her food. Mika shook his head, "not really, tomorrow my housemate and I were planning on going kayaking in the morning. Some of his friends are here too so he wants to spend a lot of time with them which leaves me to do stuff on my own."

Ava nodded, "yeah, I think Grace and Hanna, my housemate, are going to spend a lot of time together too. I'll probably just hang out in the house, I don't wanna be near Chance. I think he might be following me."

Mika nodded, "yeah, he seems really rude," "you think?!" Ava exclaimed, "I mean like, who the fuck-" "language..." Mika said before taking a bite of food. Ava rolled his eyes, "alright Captain America, whom the fuck acts like that." Ava put stress on the word "whom."

Mika chuckled, "not what I meant, but alright." Ava smiled and laughed, "well, I should probably be getting back to my house. I want to get there before it gets dark." Mika nodded, "yeah, same. I'll walk with you in case Chance wants to bother you."

Ava smiled, "thanks, you're sweet." After taking a few last bites of the food, they threw away their plates and headed back to the houses. "So, you don't like cussing?" Ava asked after they had walked for a few minutes. Mika shook his head, "not really, I just wanted to see what you would say and I loved what you said. It was really funny."

Ava smiled, "well, I'm glad I made you laugh." Mika nodded, "what are your plans for this evening?" Ava shrugged, "I'll try to get some sleep," "you have trouble sleeping?" Mika asked. Ava nodded, "yeah... I do. I'm pretty sure I have insomnia," Mika nodded. "That sucks, I hope you can get to sleep tonight."

-Start #2-

Ava nodded, "me too," she answered quietly. Mika sighed, "well, we're here now. I'll see you around?" Mika asked as they arrived at the houses. Ava nodded, "yeah, until next time." Ava walked up to her house and opened the door. Mika smiled and whispered under his breath, "until next time."

After an hour or so of laying on the couch and listening to the sound of the woods, Ava noticed that dark had fallen. The door flew opened and Ava jumped off of the couch. Hanna laughed, "chill babe, it's just me.
I'm back by the way," Ava smiled and Hanna.

"So, have a good day?" Hanna nodded, "oh, the best! I really am tired and should get to bed, but I'll tell you what happened. After I ate, my parents called me and told me to go to the office here, my parents had sent me a box of sweets with a note saying they missed me! Isn't that sweet!?"

Ava sighed and smiled, "yeah... it is." "Ok well, I need to sleep now before I pass out. I'll see you in the morning," Hanna then went to the bathroom to change. Ava sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek as she went to change.

Ava thought about how sweet other parents were to their kids. What was happening to her really wasn't normal huh? Ava sighed and crawled up onto the top bunk. After she was sure that Hanna was asleep, Ava clutched her pillow and sobbed onto her bed. 'Why me?' she asked herself while shaking her head.

Ava let out a sob, but thankfully Hanna didn't wake up. Actually, no matter what sound she made, Ava couldn't wake up Hanna. So Ava just let herself go, she let herself be consumed by the darkness in her mind and she ended up crying herself to sleep that night. At least she got to sleep... even if it was restless.

-Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, what do you think of Mika? How was your day? Has anyone told you that you're doing amazing and are beautiful? If not, you're amazing and very beautiful! You're doing just enough and I'm proud of you no matter what. If anyone ever wants to talk, just DM me. We can talk about anything, don't hesitate. I love you all so much, have an amazing rest of your day/night!-