A Party!

-Songs for this chapter, #1 Beautiful by Bazzi, #2 New Years Day by Taylor Swift-

"Come on Ava! I know you're awake!" Hanna called, Ava groaned and sat up in bed. Hanna was smiling up at her, "finally! Guess what?!" Ava frowned and rubbed her eyes. "What, Hanna?" She asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

"The summer camp is having a party dance type thing!" Hanna exclaimed while jumping up and down. Ava chucked, "I assume you wanna go?" Ava asked. Hanna nodded, "mhm, I've always wanted to go to a party!"

Ava chuckled and got out of her bed. "Well, I don't know  about you but I didn't bring a dress or anything." Hanna blushed a little bit, "I didn't bring a fancy dress or anything like that, I did bring something wear though."

Ava chuckled and sighed, "of course you did," Hanna smiled. "Do you have something you could wear? If not, you can wear some of my clothes since we seem to be the same size. I really want you to come with me!"

Ava smiled, "I think I can find something to wear, I'll come." Hanna jumped up and down and cheered, Ava laughed and climbed out of her bed. "So, when is it?" "It starts at eight, so in a few hours. That gives us time to get ready!"

"And invite Grace," Ava chimed in, Hanna blushed again. "G-Grace?" Ava nodded, "yup, you know I'm not letting you go without inviting her to go with you! I mean come on! I've seen the way you look at her."

Hanna blushed even more, her cheeks were getting redder by the minute. "W-what do you mean?" Hanna asked, Ava smiled, "you look at her as if she is the only thing you want in this world, you look at her with this softness and love in your eyes. It looks so fucking cute too!" Ava exclaimed.

Hanna smiled and shuffled her feet. "You have no idea what I'd give to have that!" Ava said, 'I would give anything for someone like Grace and for someone to look at me like that. But, I don't think that'll ever happen, even my dad said that nobody would ever love me.' Ava thought to herself.

Hanna chuckled, "ok, I'll ask Grace to come with us, but only if you invite Mika!" Ava gasped and smile, "why would I invite Mika?!" Hanna smirked, "you must not see the way he looks at you," Ava rolled her eyes. "I've only known him for like, two days! We're just going to be friends anyway."

"Just gonna be friends," Hanna said in a mocking tone. "Bullshit! But, I can't change your mind so let's just get ready." Ava smiled and nodded before getting out of the chair and walking over to her duffle bag.

-Roughly five hours later, start #1-

Ava sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror, 'I guess this is the best I'm going to look,' she thought to herself. She brushed her hair one more time and straightened her sweater. "Ugh, I look cute and soft, this is not good," Ava whispered.

Ava didn't like to look cute or adorable, she always wanted to look tough and like she couldn't give two fucks about anyone's shit. Ava sighed and started on her makeup. She went for a simple look so it didn't take long. 

When Ava opened the door to the bathroom, Hanna looked up and gasped. "Ava!" Hanna stood up and walked slowly to her. "You... look... so... fucking... gorgeous!" Ava smiled and chuckled, "you really think so?" Hanna nodded, "oh, Mika is going to be head over heels for you!" Hanna exclaimed.

Ava shook her head, 'no he won't, but it doesn't matter. You look good too! Grace is going to love you!" Hanna blushed again, "y-yeah, I texted her earlier. She's going to meet us there," Ava nodded and turned to where her shoes were.

Hanna made a clicking noise, "no, you're not wearing those dirty ass shoes. You can borrow my boots, they'll look great with the outfit!" Ava smiled as Hanna walked over to where she kept her shoes.