K-I-S-S-I-N-G

-Songs for this chapter, #1, Perfect by Ed Sheeran, #2, HOLD YOU DOWN, by X Ambassadors. Start #1 now-

"Ava, come on!" Mika called from the living room, "be right there!" Ava called back, they were planning on going to the park on a little date and Ava was busy getting ready. Mika smiled and turned to the stairs where Ava was walking down.

She might have only been wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but she still looked gorgeous in his eyes. 'Fuck, I can't believe she's mine. I don't deserve that, at all, she's so gorgeous...' a bunch of thoughts were rushing through Mika's mind as Ava walked towards him.

Ava took Mika's hand and smiled up at him, "are you ready to go love?" She asked, Mika smiled and nodded. "Yup, let's go!" he said, they both started walking towards the front door.

-Ten Minutes Later- 

Ava jumped out of the car and took a deep breath. She looked up at the almost setting sun and smiled. "We can sit in that tree over there and watch the sunset later!" Ava said as Mika walked over to her. Mika nodded before he started walking away, "yeah, we can," he said as he Ava caught up to him.

"Wanna play hide and seek?" Ava suggested, Mika chuckled. "Aren't we fully grown adults?" Ava smirked and shook her head, "you are, my birthday is still two months away!" Mika rolled his eyes but smiled, "ok, I'll count, go hide!"

Ava cheered and then ran off, Mika smiled and closed his eyes. 'She's so cute,' he thought as he started to count to thirty. "I'm coming to get you!" Mika called after a few seconds. Mika looked behind two trees and the swing sets before he sighed. 'Where the hell is she?!' he asked himself.

Mina smirked and cupped his hands around his mouth, "you would not believe your eyes!" he yelled. Mika smiled when he heard Ava yell back, "of ten million fireflies!" Mika turned around towards the sound and he ran towards a bush.

"Are you in the fucking bush Ava?" "Maybe..." Ava responded. Mika smiled, "come on, the sun is gonna set. We should head to the tree," Ava jumped out of the bush and Mika jumped back.

"Jeez! You scared me!" Mika said as he placed his hand over his heart, Ava smiled and walked around the bush. "Sorry love," she said as she took Mika's hand. 

They both walked hand in hand to the tree. When they arrived, Mika rested his hands on Ava's hips making Ava flinch slightly. "Oh, sorry. I should have asked you if this was ok, I should have let you know. Are you ok? And is this ok?"

Ava nodded, "y-yeah, it's ok," Mika smiled and listed Ava up slowly, Ava quickly grabbed onto the tree and Mika guided her up the tree. "Grab that branch and then scoot up into that little clear space," Mika said as he let go of Ava's hips.

Ava did as Mika had said and she made it up easily into the tree. Mika smiled and climbed up into the tree, he sat down next to Ava and rested his hand on her thigh. "Ok...?" Ava nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, "ok," Ava whispered as she looked out at the sunset.

"It's not nearly as beautiful as you, nor is it as powerful, moving, or graceful," Mika said as he rubbed Ava's thigh gently. Ava smiled and rubbed her head on his shoulder, "thanks Mika," she whispered, Mika smiled down at Ava. 'She is practically glowing,' Mika thought to himself.

He was right, with the sunset shining on her face Ava seemed to glow. Her face was lit up with pink and orange which made her smile even more powerful. Mika smiled at Ava, 'I can't believe she's mine, I can't believe I get the chance to have this beautiful girl.'

"Sam and Sally sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g," a little kid started to sing beneath them, Mika looked down and chuckled. Mika lifted Ava's head up and he kissed her lips softly, Mika then turned back to the kid and smirked. "I've already got the kiss down buddy, we're gonna get married, and trust me we'll have a baby carriage one way or another."