NERDS!

-Songs for this chapter, #1, Ruin My Life by Zara Larsson, #2, One Shot by TeaMarrr (this song contains explicit words that some people may not be comfortable listening to) Start #1 now-

"Mika, Mika wake up!" Ava called as she shook Mika. "Huh...? What?" Mika asked as he opened his eyes and looked around. Ava was looking up at him and smiling, "good morning, your alarm went off so I decided to wake you up."

Mika smiled, "thanks, I need to get ready to go so do you mind...?" Mika gestured to his lap that Ava was still lying on. Ava blushed slightly and nodded, "of course, sorry," Mika shook his head before he got up and stretched.

"No reason to be sorry, it's fine," Ava smiled and stood up, she looked up at Mika and chuckled. "Your hair is a mess," she said as she reached up to run her hand through his messy hair. Mika giggled, "and you're really short," Ava rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," she said, Mika smiled and blushed slightly. "It's cute," "w-what?" Ava asked as she looked back up at him. Mika nodded, "It's cute that you're short," Ava chuckled, "I'm not cute," Mika started walking away, "sure you aren't!" he yelled as he made his way up the stairs.

Ava rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. This time, she wasn't going to spill it. Ava smiled as she took a sip from her drink, she turned around and saw Ava behind her.

"Hi," Ava said, Mika waved and pointed to the fridge. "Can you move, please? I want to get in there," Ava smirked and moved to block Mika from the fridge more, "there, I moved." Mika opened his mouth to say something but Ava cut him off.

"Just not in a way that benefits you," Mika rolled his eyes and walked over to the counter. "Fine, I'll make tea instead." Ava smiled and chuckled, "you're so cute in the mornings," she said as she went and sat at the table.

Mika rolled his eyes as he fixed himself some tea. Ava smiled and got up from the chair, she walked over and back hugged Mika. "Mmm, you're warm," she whispered. Mika blushed and froze.

"T-thanks?" he stuttered as he continued with his tea. Ava smiled and started walking back to the table, "you're welcome," she said and sipped her water. "Are you hungry?" Mika asked after he finished the tea and sat next to Ava.

Ava shook her head, "no, I'm never hungry in the mornings. I'll fix something for myself after you leave," Mika nodded and took a sip of his tea. Mika smiled which made Ava smiled, "what?" she asked.

"I mixed like four spoons of honey into the tea and now it's really sweet," Ava rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't have that much sugar, you're a baker for crying out loud you should know this," Mika chuckled and took another sip.

"So? It tastes like sweetness and love," Ava smiled as she shook her head, "you're so stupid," she said. Mika shrugged, "maybe I am. I should go now, I'm having an Uber pick me up so you can take my car to pick us up."

Ava nodded, "my keys are in my room," "ok," Ava said as she got up to put her glass in the sink. "You can set up your room while I'm gone, it's the one next to mine. All of the stuff we bought for your room is right over there," Ava looked to where Mika was pointing and she nodded.

"OK, by Mika. I'll see you later!" Mika nodded and smiled as he stood up and hugged Ava. "Bye-bye, I'll text you when we land," Ava nodded and sighed as Mika walked away. After the front door shut Ava looked around the house.

"All alone..." she whispered. "Star!" she called, Star came running to Ava and she smiled. "Hey buddy, come upstairs and help me," she said as she grabbed the bags from the floor and started walking to the stairs.

Star followed her all the way upstairs and into the guest bedroom. Star jumped onto the bed and Ava chuckled. "Ok, let's see what's in bag number one!" Ava said while looking in one of the bags.