Stars

-Songs for this chapter, #1 Walk Me Home by P!nk, #2 Space Is Cool by Markiplier and The Gregory Brothers-

Ava jolted awake and quickly looked around the room. She realized she was breathing heavily so she tried to calm herself. 'It was just another bad dream Ava, it's alright,' she thought to herself while she tried to control her breathing.

Ava shook her head, trying to get the dream out of her head. She sighed and looked down at her shaking hands. "Maybe," she whispered to herself, "I should start writing in that dream diary." One of Ava's old friends had told her that writing in a dream diary helps with bad dreams.

Ava silently got off of the top bunk and walked across the room to her duffle bag. She had packed the little notebook just in case she needed to take notes or something. Ava grabbed a pen, sat in the chair, and started writing her dream.

The pen seemed to move on its own as Ava's dream unfolded in front of her. Ava started silently crying as she finished writing about the dream, 'there, I did it I guess.' She thought as she closed the book.

Ava wiped her tears and put the book back in her duffle bag. She checked the clock on the wall and saw that it was noon, Hanna still wasn't awake. Ava sighed and decided to take a bath to clear her mind.

Ava sighed after she got in the bath, "this feels good," she said to herself. Ava couldn't remember the last time she took a bath, but she knew that she should take baths more often. "Ava! Are you in there?" Hanna called while knocking on the bathroom door.

Ava jolted slightly, "oh... yeah why?" "No reason, I'm going to go hang out with Grace ok? I'll be back later tonight!" Ava nodded and sighed, "ok! I'll see you later then!" "Yeah, we can watch something later tonight! See you!" "Yeah... see you."

There was a faint sound of the door opening and closing and Ava sighed. She knew Hanna wasn't not hanging out with her on purpose, she had another friend she wanted to hang out with. But... Ava still wanted to hang out with Hanna.

Ava sighed and got out of the bath. She put on a blue Twenty One Pilots t-shirt, a black jacket, and black skinny jeans before brushing her teeth. After that, she looked in the mirror and tried to figure out what to do with her hair.

She shook her head and sighed, "I'll just let it do whatever it wants to." Ava chuckled knowing that her hair would be a mess no matter what. "Hey, Siri! Play Walk Me Home," Ava called while walking into the living room. 

-Start #1-

Ava smiled as the song came on and she hummed along to it. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was now two o'clock. "So, I was in the bath for about an hour... wow," Ava said before laughing a bit at herself.

Ava walked over and sat on the couch, 'what to do?' she asked herself. She nodded her head along with the song as she thought about what to do. "Well, a little hike wouldn't hurt," she said while grabbing her phone off of the coffee table.

She paused the song only to get headphones, she played it again after putting the headphones in the phone and her ears. She put on her sneakers and smiled as she walked out the door. It was a cloudy day, so it wasn't very bright outside.

Ava liked it when it was gloomy outside. It made her feel calmer and more relaxed. Ava walked through the woods for a while, at one point she saw a deer. "Oh," she whispered while she pulled out her phone.

She took a quick video before trying to silently approach the deer. She held her hand out and the deer froze in place. Ava took a few more cautious steps towards the deer and it for some reason stood still.

Ava was now only a foot from the deer, she extended her hand and pet the deer's nose gently. Ava chuckled as the deer rubbed its nose against her hand. "You're cute huh?" Ava asked the deer while moving her hand down to its neck.

"You're so sweet, but I've gotta go now, see you later!" Ava said as she looked up at the sky and saw it was getting dark. Ava smiled at the deer before turning around and taking a step forward. In that process, she bumped into Mika and fell to the ground.

"Oh! Mika, I'm so sorry!" Ava said while getting off the ground. Mika offered her his hand and she took it, she started to brush herself off as Mika said, "It's alright, It's my fault that I didn't step out of the way. Are you alright?"

Ava smiled and nodded, "yeah, I'm fine. You?" Mika smiled, "I'm fine, it's getting dark... we should be heading back huh?" Ava nodded and they started walking back to the houses in silence.

When they arrived at the houses, Mika stopped Ava. "Hey, wanna hang out for a little bit? I have an idea," Ava frowned and looked over at her house. It didn't look like Hanna was home yet, and if she was she was probably sleeping. 

Ava turned back to Mika, "sure, y-yeah we can hang out. What's your idea?" Mika smiled and took Ava's hand, "do you trust me?" Ava smiled and nodded, "yeah, of course," Mika smiled wider and walked closer to his house.

"Here, stand in front of me," Ava was skeptical, but she walked over and stood in front of Mika. Suddenly, Ava felt Mika's hands on her waist as Mika lifted her up into the air. "Here, grab onto the ladder," Ava looked up and saw that there was a ladder above her.

She grabbed the ladder and started climbing it. She ended up climbing onto the roof, "are you up there?" Mika asked, "yeah!" Ava called back. She smiled as she looked around, it was so pretty at night.

-Start #2-

Mika climbed up next to her and pulled out a blanket he had in his bag. He laid it out and then they both laid down on it. They looked up at the stars in silence for a few minutes, "this is nice," Ava whispered as she breathed in the cold air.

Mika chuckled, "yeah, it is, isn't it?" Ava nodded, "so, do you have a job or anything?" Mika nodded, "yeah, I'm a baker... that might sound lame though. An eighteen-year-old male baker," Ava chuckled, "I don't think so, I think that's cool. I don't have a job but I want one, my parents wouldn't let me have one though."

Mika nodded, "yeah, well my parents encouraged me to get a job. They didn't push me or anything, they just said that if I want to earn money, I'll need a job. They said they'd help me get one if I wanted," Ava nodded and sighed. 

"I wish my parents were like that," Mika shrugged, "well, I'm sure your parents are good parents. Look how well you turned out," they both laughed a bit. Ava wished she could tell someone about her problems, but she knew she couldn't.

"So, last night... did you get good sleep?" Mika asked, "oh... I guess. Why?" Mika sighed, "I heard you crying..." Ava furrowed her eyebrows, "you did?!" Mika nodded, "yeah... the walls are thin remember?"

Ava nodded, "yeah," "so, are you alright? Do you wanna talk about it?" 'Yes, oh fuck yes,' "no, I just needed to cry that's all." Mika smiled and nodded, "I understand, you just needed to get it out of your system.

Ava nodded and yawned. Mika turned to her and leaned on his hand for support. "Tired?" he asked, Ava nodded. "Yeah, I am. I should probably go home now anyway, Hanna-" "is waiting for you?" Ava chuckled and nodded.

Mika nodded, "ok,  I'll see you later then." Ava nodded as she got up and started walking carefully to the ladder. Mika smiled as she started going down the ladder. Ava smiled back before she disappeared completely.

Ava went back to her house and saw that Hanna was asleep on the couch. Ava chuckled before putting a blanket over her. Ava then put on her pajamas and got into bed. Mika smiled up at the stars, he had this weird feeling in his stomach.

It wasn't bad, he knew that. Maybe... butterflies? But why? He shook his head and smiled as he remembered the night he shared with Ava. They both fell asleep thinking of each other and the next time they might bump into each other.

-Hello everyone! How are you doing? I hope your day was good, and if it wasn't I hope it gets better. I love you so much, have an amazing rest of your day/night and remember that I love you!-