Getting Ready To Leave

-Warning, this chapter contains mentions of self-harm. If this triggers you, please do not read, thank you. Songs for this chapter, #1 Favorite Record by Fall Out Boy, #2 Counting Stars by OneRepublic-

Ava was jolted awake by another one of her terrible dreams. As she gasped for air she looked around the room. Ava noticed she was on the couch, she must have fallen asleep there. Ava sighed and shook her head, "another headache," she whispered to herself.

"If you have a headache, you can take some of my Advil!" Hanna called out making Ava jump. Ava rolled her eyes and clutched at her heart, "really Hanna? Fucking really?" Hanna laughed from her spot in the chair by the desk. She was sitting very awkwardly with her legs sprawled out. "What are you even doing?" Ava asked while trying to figure out what was in Hanna's hands.

"I'm playing... Mario Maker... 2," Hanna said slowly while making faces of what Ava could only call great concentration. "Damn it all!" Hanna yelled while standing up and setting her Nintendo Switch on the desk. Ava chuckled, "you ok over there?" Hanna rolled her eyes and took a hair tie off of her wrist so she could put her hair up.

"So, you ready to start packing? Hanna asked, Ava's eyes widened. "It's not time to go already is it?!" Hanna chuckled, "no, but tomorrow is." Ava sighed, "we're really leaving tomorrow?" Hanna solemnly nodded.

Ava sighed and put her best game face on. "Well, if it has to be done it has to be done. Let's get to packing!" Hanna smiled, "that's the spirit. Music?" Ava nodded, "hell yeah!" Hanna smiled, "hey Siri! Shuffle my music!" Ava smirked at the song that came on and headed over to her duffle bag.

-Start #1-

There wasn't much for Ava to pack, she kept all of her stuff close or in the duffle bag. Ava is a very responsible and organized person, that's for sure. Hanna... not so much. She wasn't a slob or anything but... let's just say she had a lot to clean up.

When Ava was finished putting all of her stuff in her duffle bag she set it nicely on the floor by her bed. She set her shoes, outfit she would wear tomorrow, toothbrush, toothpaste, and hairbrush near it.

"I'm done!" Ava called while turning around. She laughed as she saw Hanna sprawled out on the floor, "how are you enjoying this?!" Ava shrugged, "I don't know, I've always kept things neat," 'since my dad will beat me if anything of mine is out of place.'

Hanna nodded, "Well I-" a knock on the door stopped Hanna from finishing her sentence. "I'll get it!" Hanna called before getting off the floor and rushing to the door. Hanna threw open the door and it made a loud noise which made Ava wince.

Hanna gasped, "Grace! Mika! Hey you guys! You cane just in time, I was bored out of my mind!" Ava heard Mika chuckle and that made her smile, wait, why would that make her smile? So what he's happy? That doesn't mean she should smile... right?

Ava shook her head and walked over to Hanna. "Hey, guys!" Mika smiled, "Hey Ava! Can we come in and hang out?" Ava nodded and Hanna moved out of the way. "Of course! Come on in!" Ava smiled and walked over to sit on the couch.

Mika walked over and joined her while Grace and Hanna went and sat on Hanna's bed. "So, do you want to stay in touch after we leave?" Mika asked, "of course!" Ava exclaimed. Mika chuckled and nodded.

"What's your number? I'll put it in my phone," Ava smiled and told Mika her number. After Mika put Ava's number in his phone he set the phone on the couch and scooted closer to Ava. Ava fiddled with her hands and looked down at them.

"What's wrong Ava?" Mika asked, Ava sighed. "I don't know, I guess I'm just wondering why you'd want to be friends with me. I'm ugly, I can be mean, I'm annoying, I'm-" Mika took Ava's hands which made Ava look up at him.

"Ava, you're not ugly I can promise you that. Anyone can see that you're very beautiful, and everyone's a little mean sometimes. I don't find you annoying at all, I find you to be a very good friend."

Ava smiled on the outside, but she felt empty on the inside. 'If I'm not any of those things, then why do I have the scars on my wrists?' Ava thought to herself. "I'll text you after I get home tomorrow ok?" Mika asked. Ava nodded and tried to move her hand to brush a strand of hair out of her face.

Both Mika and Ava blushed when they realized that Mika was still holding Ava's hands. "I, uh... sorry." Ava smiled and shook her head, "It's fine, no need to worry." Mika smiled, he was still blushing when he said, "thanks."

-Start #2-

Ava heard Hanna gasp and she turned around to see what happened. Hanna was smiling widely and blushing furiously while holding her hand to her mouth. "What Hanna?" Ava asked, Hanna looked up at Ava and giggled.

"G-Grace kissed me!" Ava smiled, 'they're too cute,' she thought to herself. "Why don't you have her do it again?" Ava asked, just to see Hanna's reaction. "I have no problem doing that," Grace said before leaning in and kissing Hanna gently.

Ava smiled and stood up from the couch, she stretched for a second before sitting back down. Mika chuckled, "what? Are you tired?" he asked, Ava nodded. "Yeah, I didn't get good sleep last night. I mean, I don't sleep well any night but still..." Mika nodded.

"Yeah, that must suck," Ava nodded and smiled as Hanna and Grace walked over to sit on the couch with them. Hanna sat next to Ava and Grace sat next to Mika. "Is she a good kisser?" Ava whispered the question into Hanna's ear.

Hanna blushed and both of the girls giggled. "Yeah, she is, she's really good," Hanna whispered back and Ava laughed at her response. "What?" Mika asked, Ava and Hanna shook their head as they continued giggling. "Ugh, girls," Mika groaned.

"I need to go, I haven't packed yet and I want to get a good nights sleep," Grace said. Hanna yawned and nodded, "ok, bye bye!" Grace got up and hugged Hanna, "bye, I'll see you tomorrow!" Hanna smiled, "ok!"

Grace hugged Ava and Mika before walking out the door, "I should go too, Ava," Mika said while standing up. Ava nodded, "ok, I'll see you tomorrow?" Ava smiled and nodded while standing up to give him a hug.

Mika broke the hug and smiled down at Ava since she was a few inches shorter. "I'll see you tomorow for sure," Ava giggled and smiled. Mika waved to Hanna before walking to the door. "Bye guys!" he called before shutting the door behind him.

Ava smiled and turned to Hanna, "so, Stranger Things marathon?" Hanna smirked, "you just read my mind!" Ava chuckled and sat next to Hanna on the couch. Hanna got a few snacks and drinks before they started the show.

-Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I would like to thank @RathaNot for being a consistent reader, I really appreciate you! I appreciate all of the other readers as well! Thank you for reading, I love you all! Have an amazing rest of your day/night!-