Competition

-Songs for this chapter, Shotgun by George Ezra, #2, Blasmusik (radio edit) by Finger & Kadel, Micaela Schäfer. Start #1 now-

"I wonder-" "shut up Hanna!" Grace yelled as she sat up from the blanket she was laying on. Everyone chuckled, Hanna had been asking ridiculous questions all morning and honestly, everyone was sick of it.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know. If-" everyone through their pillows at Hanna, Hanna let out a squeal as all of them hit her. Everyone laughed and Ava sat up, "well, we're all awake. I think we should get up. What do y'all think?"

Mika sat up and nodded as he stretched. "Yeah, what should we do today guys?" he asked, Hanna raised her hand before saying, "I know! We could just stay here all daw and sleep!" Ava then fell back and closed her eyes.

Everyone chuckled but Ava shook her head, "we could stay here, it is pretty cold, but I don't want to sleep anymore." Mika nodded, agreeing with her. "Hey, what if we made some cake! That's something to do!" Grace suggested.

Ava gasped, "we can have a baking competition!" Mika smiled, "you guys must have forgotten, I'm a baker... I'm going to beat all of your ass'," everyone chuckled and Ava stood up. "Well, let's see. First one to the kitchen is a rotten egg!"

Everyone got up and rushed to the kitchen, Ava got there first, then Hanna, the Grace... then Mika. "Haha, Mika lost!" Hanna called, Mika rolled his eyes and walked to the fridge. "Come on, let's get baking," everyone cheered and started gathering supplies.

As Ava started mixing her icing, Mika reached over, stuck his finger in it, and licked the icing off his finger. Ava rolled her eyes, "you're stupid Mika," "aww, you're so sweet," Ava chuckled and continued with the icing.

Mika then reached over, scooped up a little bit of Ava's icing, and then put it on her nose. Ava let out a groan as she wiped the icing off of her nose. "I hate you, Mika," "well guess what? I hate you too!"

Hanna chuckled, "they secretly wanna fuck each other sooo much," "Hanna!" Ava exclaimed as she turned to her exasperatedly. Hanna smirked and stuck her tongue at her, "oh, yeah. Very mature Hanna! Come on and fight me like a woman!" Ava put up her fists and bounced around a little bit.

Hanna and Mika laughed, "stop telling people to fight you, look how tiny you are!" Mika exclaimed. Ava gasped and turned towards Mika, "how dare you?! My height doesn't change the fact that I can break your neck in multiple ways!"

Mika smirked, "you can't even reach my neck," Ava's as widened as she realized that Mika, was in fact, correct. "Do you really wanna test me right now?! There is a step stool right over there and I can see it. Don't make me run over there and get it!"

Mika burst out laughing and Ava let out a little chuckle. "You guys should totally kiss," Ava blushed and turned to Hanna, "w-what? Why?" Hanna shrugged, "seems like a good moment," she said before putting her cake in the oven.

"Well... I'd never kiss that," Ava said joking as she pointed to Mika. "Well, I wouldn't kiss you either, there," Hanna smirked and stared at Mika, "that's not what you said yesterday on the plane."

Ava turned towards Hanna again, "what did Mika say on the plane?" "That-" "hey!" Mika shouted as he glared at Hanna. When Ava turned towards him, he softened his glare. "Umm, Ava. I actually have something that I would like to get off of my chest."

"Is it your shirt? Please tell me it's your shirt," Grace said as she stirred her icing. Hanna laughed and high-fived Grace. Mika rolled his eyes and took Ava's hands. "Ava.. I like you, a lot. I've liked you since summer camp and it broke my heart when I saw you were suffering. I understand if you don't like me back, and I understand if you don't want to be my girlfriend... I just wanted to tell you that I find you really attractive and I love you a lot."