Blood, Sweat, and Tears

-WARNING! Lots of abusive content in this chapter, if you don't like reading that type of stuff the don't read this chapter. Songs for this chapter, #1, Mama by My Chemical Romance, #2, Mansion by NF (feat. Fleurie) Start #1 now-

Ava shot out of bed when she heard her door bang open. "D-dad?" Ava asked when she saw he father staring at her. He didn't answer and Ava sighed, she then got out of bed and walked over to him.

"Dad, it's one AM, you-" Ava's dad smacked her face and she backed away from him. "I know damn well what time it is!" He slurred as she walked drunkenly to Ava's nightstand. He picked up her phone and thrust it in her face.

"The password, now!" Ava sighed and took her phone. "Why?" Ava asked as she put in the password. "I want to make sure you haven't done anything!" Ava's dad yelled, Ava flinched when he took the phone from her. Ava's hands were shaking, she was scared of what he might find.

"Who is... Mika?" Ava's dad asked. Ava gulped, "he's a friend from summer camp," Ava said. Ava's dad turned and glared at her, "why did you tell him these things, Ava? You know you're not to mention me or your mother."

Ava felt so small under his glare, she could see the fire in his eyes. "I thought it would be ok, I didn't say anyth-" Ava's father shoves her and she fell to the floor. "You didn't... say anything? Are you sure about that?" He bent over her and lifted her up by her shirt.

"D-dad, you're drunk, please," Ava said desperately and her father carried her out of her room. "I know what I am! Why don't you shut your mouth bitch before everything gets worse?!" Ava whimpered but stopped struggling against his grip.

Ava knew she couldn't get out of it, she was stuck. But she deserved this, she somehow deserved everything she was getting.

Ava's father threw her against the wall when they got in the living room. Ava grunted and fell to the floor. Ava's father laughed and walked over to her, he picked her up by the collar of her shirt again and pushed her up against the wall.

Ava whimpered as her father leaned his face close to her ear. "You're going to regret what you've done," he whispered before taking her away from the wall and pushing her against it harshly. Tears started running down Ava's face as her father raised his fist.

"Please," Ava begged as she tried to move her face away from where her father's fist was aiming. Ava's father chuckled before punching her, Ava let out a sob as she crumpled to the floor. Ava's father then kicked her stomach.

Ava curled up on the floor and gripped at her stomach as tears streamed down her face. Ava's father kicked her again, "get up bitch!" he yelled. Ava sniffled but stood up the best she could only to be met by her father's fist again.

Ava hit the ground harshly and she let out a scream. Ava's father grabbed her arm and lifted her up, Ava let out a sob as she struggled against his grip. Ava's father chuckled and then dropped her again, Ava fell back and her head hit the tile in the kitchen.

Ava screamed out as she reached up to grip her head. She brought her hand back and saw that there was blood. "D-dad, please! Stop!" Ava begged, her father just stared at her and chuckled. Ava stood up quickly and ignored the throb in her head.

She ran at her father and aimed a punch for his face, but he quickly blocked it and grabbed her arm. "You think you can fight back? You're too weak," he snarled as he bent her arm back slightly. Ava groaned and closed her eyes tightly, "p-please, stop!" she yelled out.

Ava's father let go of her arm and pushed her backward, "anything else you wanna try bitch?" he yelled. He gave Ava a sly look when she didn't say anything. "Is that a no? I thought so," he said while walking towards her.

-Start #2-

He suddenly grabbed Ava's hair and pulled on it harshly making Ava groan. It hurt more since she had cut the back of her head and it was still bleeding. Ava's father pushed her up against the wall and he wrapped his hand around her neck, he applied slight pressure so that her breathing was constricted.

Ava took in gulps of breath as her mind raced. It had never been this bad before, it has never been this bad, it had never gone this far. 'What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?!' the question kept repeating itself in her mind.

Ava's father pulled out a knife from his pocket and she gasped. He pressed the knife to her throat and Ava let out a whimper, Ava's father smirked and Ava felt a slight sting on her neck. "Does answering this boys question mean more to you than your life?" Ava's father asked harshly.

Ava wanted to shake her head, but she knew that would be a bad idea. "Answer me!" Ava's father spat as he grabbed her hair and wrenched her head back, exposing her neck more to the knife.

Ava resisted the urge to flinch and she took a deep breath. "N-no Sir," she said quietly. Ava's father preset the knife into her neck, making a small cut. Ava could feel the blood drip down her neck, "Mika!" she called out desperately as tears streamed down her face.

Ava's father chuckled, "you think yelling his name will make everything better? It won't, nothing will make it better," Ava's father stuttered the last words and he took a deep breath. Ava almost sighed in relief, she knew her dad was about to pass out. It always happened when he got too drunk.

"And, you... nothing is going to save you from... me!" Ava's father said before releasing Ava and the knife. His eyes rolled back in his head and he fell back onto the floor. Ava let out a sob and with shaky hands she picked up the knife from the floor.

She set it next to her father after she put her father on the couch. It was difficult, especially since she was tired, but she managed. Ava sighed and ran upstairs before he could wake up. She tripped on one of the stairs and sprained her ankle, but it wasn't too bad so she finished climbing the stairs to her room.

Ava sighed when she got in her room and she shut and locked the door. She then sunk down to the floor and cried into her knees. 'I- I could have died,' she thought to herself, 'I'm hurt, I need to take care of myself. I need to get out of here,' Ava knew she needed to escape, she needed to run away.

"I need to leave, tomorrow," she whispered as she stood up and limped to her window. It was still dark outside, and it was snowing. "No, it doesn't matter," she whispered when she realized it was snowing, "I need to leave, I need Mika."

Ava let out a sob as she whispered his name, she shook her head and winced. 'Head, I hurt my head,' Ava remembered. She then went to the bathroom and groaned at the sight of herself in the mirror.

Her nose, neck, and head were bleeding which was bad. Her clothes were dirty and defiantly ruined. When she lifted up her shirt she saw bruises already started to appear on her stomach. "I look like shit," she whispered, her head was pounding so she reached under her cabinet and grabbed Ibuprofen.

-Fyi, this is the way I took care of my head when I injured it the way Ava did. I suggest you go to the ER first... I don't know why we didn't lol. I don't know my point... enjoy the rest of the chapter lol-

Ava sighed and started the bath, she took off her clothes and then got in the bath after it was warm enough. Ava rinsed her head with soap, water, and a washcloth. Yeah, it hurt, but all of the dried blood was coming off and it was cleaning the wound.

Ava sighed and looked at the red water around her. "Well... this is fun," she said sarcastically while running off her nose. She then got out of the bath and dried off. After that, she limped to her bedroom and put on her pajamas.

Ava didn't sleep that night, she only thought about her plan of leaving. It was all going to be better, as long as Mika took her in that is. Ava shook her head, she couldn't think of that... not now. She had to have hope... she had to hold to that... hope.

-Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it was kinda brutal. What do you think is going to happen? Tell me in comments below! I'd love to hear what you think is going to happen! Have an amazing rest of your day/night! I love you all soooooo much!-