Chapter 1

Namjoon was in his office working on some new music for a few hours and decided to take a break.

He got on his phone to text his girlfriend.

Namjoon:
Hey babe😚

Baby😍:
Joonie!!! How are you?

Namjoon:
I'm good just took a break from work. What are you doing?

Baby😍:
That's good that your taking your break. I'm just chilling, waiting for you 😊

Namjoon:
I will be home soon ok? I will go back to work....😉

Baby😍:
Ok see you soon Joonie😘

Namjoon but his phone away and got back to work.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

One hour later he heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" He said and turned around in his seat.

In came Jin with a cup of coffee. "Hey Namjoon, how are you doing?" He asked and he walked over to him and gave him the cup of coffee. "I'm good hyung, thank you" He smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

Jin's P.O.V

When I came in and saw him like that, all tired, I was glad I came. He works very hard for the group and we all appreciate it,but it would be better if he took a little more time off.

"I'm good hyung, thank you" he said with a smile. Oh god....that smile.....that smile kills me. Yes I maybe have a little crush on Namjoon and yes I know he has a girlfriend, and yes it hurts. Even though, I smile back. I got to the side and sit on the couch. I see him smile again as he turns around to continue working.
I also smile and get out my phone to go on Twitter.

"So, how is the new song going?" I ask while scrolling through Twitter. "I guess it's going good hyung.......wanna hear what I have so far?" He asks and I smile, put my phone away while nodding and go over to him.

He plays the song and looks over to me. I listen to it and look back. I get lost in his eyes while the songs plays in the background. The song then stops. "So?" He asks but I can't hear as I'm still looking at his eyes. "Hyung!" I blink and couple of times, "huh!? O-oh! It-it's really good, it has a very nice-" I wanted to say more about it but he gets a call. "Sorry hyung..." He apologized and answered the call.

"Hey-" he starts and I head back to the couch already knowing who it is.
"Y-yes I'm sorry babe, I'll get going ok?" He says and starts to pack his things. "Ok see soon bye" he ends the call and gets his things and looks back at me. "I'm sorry-" "No, don't be, get going I'll close." He smiled and bowed, "Thank you hyung, see you tomorrow, bye" he said and left.

Once he closed the door I let my tears stream down my face.