Chapter 19

Yoongi blushed a deep shade of red when he looked up to face the yonger. Their faces less than an inch from each other.

"Hyung are you ok?" Taehyung asked worried, he still wasn't aware of the closeness. "Y-yeah, t-thanks" Taehyung smiled and Yoongi had to look another way.

The butterflies in his stomach where to much for him to handle.

Finally Taehyung realized how they where standing, his hands on the elders waist, Yoongi's hands around his neck and their faces so close to each other.

He opened his eyes big, and stepped away. The warmth they both had, gone.

They both where disappointed, but they both knew it had to be done.

"W-we should get g-going" Yoongi said and started to walk once more. This time paying a bit more of attention of his surroundings.

They finally came to a stop. They where finally in Yoongi's apartment.

They entered and they both sat on the couch. It was silent and a bit awkward.

Taehyung let out a sigh and said, "Yoongi hyung you can't lie to me. I know something is bothering you. You know you can trust me with anything." He said with a small smile.

Yoongi nodded, but he just didn't know what to say, or how to say this.

So he started, "I-I, I........I...... AISH!"

He tired but he couldn't find his words. "I can't seem to find my words." He said and put his head in his hands.

Taehyung was more than confused. He went over to him and sat next to him. "It's ok hyung it doesn't matter."

What if..... Yoongi thought.

"You can tell me later if you-"

Yoongi kissed him, stopping him at mid sentence with a sweet kiss.