Chapter 25

Namjoon was having a mental break down. He wasn't to sure if explaining himself was the best idea, but he knew he couldn't lie because Seokjin knew him way to well.

He sighs and opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He closes it again and tried one more time, but fails.

Seokjin was a bit confused, I mean it wasn't that hard to say why........right?

"I.....umm......started to loose feelings for my ex, and started to feel something for.......ummm........another boy....."

Namjoon finally said after a few minutes of trying.

Seokjin heard how his heart shattered into million of pieces once again.

"Who?"

He asked in a small voice, I mean he was hurting. Just imagine your crush liking someone else because your not good enough.

Namjoon took a deep breathe and tried to say it, but it was hard.

"Hyung......you won't get mad at me?"

He asked, he didn't want Seokjin to think he was playing with him.

"Why would I?"

Namjoon took a deep breath.

"Hyung......... I-I.....I like...."

Namjoon was panicking and Seokjin was about to cry.

"I like......you hyung...."

He said is a whisper, it could barely even be heard. Seokjin heard it, but he didn't believe his ears.......he was hearing wrong.

_+-+_+-+_+-+_+-+_+-+_+-+_+-+_

Taehyung was a happy man, he was siting on a blanket that was lying on the green grass with Yoongi's head in his lap.

They where on a date and both where enjoying their time together.

Untill they both received a message, they looked at it and saw it was from their manager. They looked at each other and then at the text.

"Please come to the office, we need to talk."

They both gulped and stood up, cleaned up and rushed to the office.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Jimin and Jungkook where watching a movie at home. They where in bed all tangled up, laughing here and there.

They where very happy untill they both got a message. They looked at their phones that where on each of their side.

"Please come to the office, we need to talk."

They looked at each other in worry. What did their manager want?

They paused the movie and organized themselves and left.

[{°•°}][{°•°}][{°•°}][{°•°}][{°•°}]

Namjoon straight up was about to die ( 😂 ), the room was silent and Seokjin just had a look on his face that scared him.

He knew he had messed up, Seokjin was very silent. Namjoon wasn't sure if he was even breathing.

Seokjin was just more than surprised, his crush just confessed to him that he liked him. He wasn't sure of what to say. Obviously he wanted to confess back but his voice had just disappeared.

He was about to say something when they got two messages at the same time, which could only mean it was from their manager.

"Please come to my office, we need to talk"

They couldn't even look at each other, so they just stood up in pure silence and left the house.

The way there was very uncomfortable and a huge awkward silence.

They got there to see the rest of the group there. Each and every one of them nervous, each one was just hoping it wasn't because of their relationship. Not even one of them thought about the fans until now, so they where pretty sure it was about it since they where so carefree.

Taehyung was biting his lip, Yoongi was looking at the floor, Jimin was shaking, Jungkook was tensed, Hoseok was worried for them all, Seokjin was just silent still thinking about Namjoon's confession and worried about the guys and Namjoon was just scared because he was the leader which meant most of the responsibility was on him.

Then their manager walked in and the atmosphere became all tensed.....

__________________________________

Sorry guys for not uploading much, I know it's been a while and I'm very sorry, but I got caught up in school and I'm on vacations but I totally forgot to write and just relaxed, I'm very sorry I hope you can forgive me and I will try that these last days I have left I'll upload more.

Thank you for reading...💜