Chapter 15

Jin woke up to a huge head ache. He went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and some pain killers and went back to bed.

He felt like doing nothing today, after yesterday, he honestly wanted the world to open a hole, swallow him up, and close for him never to be seen again.

Since he didn't feel like doing anything, that meant he didn't go to the studio that day to practice, and it didn't go unnoticed.

÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook where all at the studio to practice. They spent a whole 3 hours of dancing until Taehyung stoped.

"Something feels wrong." He said and looked back at the other two. The two boys nodded and the three of them thought for a while.

"Oh!" The younger of the three said. "Jin hyung isn't here...." He said with a pout.

Taehyung and Jimin shared a look and they started gathering their things. Jungkook being a cute little lost bunny, just followed them and gathered his things.

With that all settled the three walked out and headed to Jin's apartment. Jungkook pouted as he missed his hyung's hand in his, so he cought up to Jimin and got a hold of his hand.

He smiled and blushed as Jimin looked between their hands and his face and then, that breath taking smile spread on his face that made the younger even more flustered.

They walked for a few minutes and finally got there. Taehyung was the first to nock. To be honest, Taehyung was one of the most caring members, specially towards Seokjin, so you could say he was more than worried for the elder.

They stayed there a bit, and as Taehyung was going to knock again, the door slowly opened, and a horrible looking Jin could be seen at the open crack of the door.

The three youngers got worried in seeing him like that and went right in.

Taehyung was the first to give him a hug, "Hyung, whats wrong?" He asked as the other hugged back putting his head at the crock of the younger's neck.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Jungkook where gathering some things from the room back into the living room and onto the couch.

Once everything was settled Taehyung brought Jin onto the couch and once again asked with the slightest pout, "Come on hyungie, what's wrong?"

Jin just broke down once more. The three where very surprised, they rarely saw their hyung like this, so it was heart breaking.

After a while Jin finally calmed down and started to speak. He stuttered a bit here and there, but he got his words out.

He explained everything that happened the night before and how it broke his heart. Taehyung sadden and didn't even realize when he himself started to cry.

Jungkook look at Jimin through teary eyes and got frightened by the look on his boyfriend's face. He was mad, like so mad you could see the fire in his eyes.

∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆

Jin fell asleep cuddled with Taehyung, the other two where in the kitchen.

"Hyung-" Jungkook tried to speak but was cut of by Jimin.

"I'm going to talk to Namjoon." He said as he walked to the door, Jungkook following close behind.

"You stay here ok?" He asked the younger who nodded his head. "Don't be to hard on him, please baby." Jungkook didn't realize the word he said until it rolled off his tounge and he blushed.

Jimin smiled and turned around, "Ok, baby" he said and chuckled at the now red and flustered boy in front of him.

Jungkook let out a childy whine as he opened the door and his hyung went out, but before the younger closed the door again, he received a kiss and then saw his hyung walk away.

Jungkook stood there like and idiot with a smile plastered on his face, and he finally closed the door.

_______________________________________

Idk if to be excited for the next chapter when Jimin explodes, or be worried for Namjoon 😅😅