Chapter 6

Jungkook stood outside Jin's door still surprised at what the elder had said. After a few minutes he finally gathered his courage and walked towards his and Jimin's dorm.

Once he got there he opened the door and he heard quite, muffled sobs. He was confused, was his hyung crying?

He went up the stairs and stood right in front of Jimin's bedroom door. At this point all his courage left him once he entered the door. He knocked lightly on the door. He heard shufflimg noises on the other side before a messy Jimin opened the door. His hair was messy, face slightly red, eyes red, a tear stained face and wide eyes.

"J-jungkook?" He asked, his voice cracked slightly. Jimin imaidietly threw himself on Jungkook and hugged him tightly. Jungkook was surprised, but eventually hugged back.

Jimin sobbed on his chest as Jungkook rubbed circles on his back. "Jimin-shi" Jungkook said in a sweet soft voice, hopping his hyung would stop crying. "Jungkook, n-never do that t-to me again!" He said as he hugged harder. Jungkook was so confused.

At that moment Jimin whispered something, leaving Jungkook mentally screaming and asking himself if he heard right...."W-what?" He asked dumbfounded. "You didn't let me finish yesterday! I love you Jungkook, I love you so much!" Jungkook stood there, did-did he hear correctly? "Is this r-real?" Jimin once hearing this chuckled, he lifted his head to look at Jungkook, and melted once finding a confused bunny in front of him. Jimin smiled, and Jungkook snapped, he picked Jimin up and twirled around hugging him tightly. "Omg hyung! I'm so happy! I love you so so so so much!" He stoped and looked and Jimin, he was a laughing mess, making Jungkook himself smile and the cute boy in his arms.

They looked at each other lost in their eyes, leaning in closer and closer, untill their lips met in a sweet kiss.