Chapter 18

The younger let out a sigh as he knew that the older wasn't going to tell him, and it hurt knowing that the elder didn't have enough trust with him.

"It's ok hyung, nevermind, I get it, you don't have to tell me....." Taehyung said and you could clearly hear the disappointment I'm his voice.

It crushed Yoongi seeing him disappointed so he whispered ever so lowly, "I-I w-was t-thing a-about............... a-about y-you."

Taehyung only herd a mumble, the older spoke so low that he couldn't hear.

"Huh?" Taehyung saw as Yoongi started to get nervous, it honestly confused him.

"C-can we just go to my a-aparment to talk please?" He asked with his cute eyes. Taehyung could never say no to him anyway, so he nodded.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Hoseok saw as Jimin left and found himself knocking on the younger's studio door.

He heard a faint and broken "come in" from the other side.

He slowly opened the door, to find Namjoon in a little ball in the corner of the room. He cooed at the sight but imaidietly went to his side.

"What happened Namjoon-ah?" He asked worried. He knew Jimin when he mad, and he feared him.

He imagined what the younger looked like and shivered at just the thought.

Namjoon finally calmed down after a few minutes and spoke. He told him everything, and the elder of the two just listened carefully thinking of addvice to give the younger.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Yoongi and Taehyung where walking toward the elders house.

Yoongi was lost in his thoughts about how to tell the younger how he felt. He thought back on all the times the younger had confessed, and he thought Taehyung was brave.

He was so lost in his word he didn't realize he was going to get hit by a car untill he heard a loud, "YOONGI HYUNG!" and two pair of arms around him.

At that moment he felt so much warmth surrounding him. And that's when he knew he felt things in his stomach when around the younger.

_______________________________________

A

wwwiiieeee 😍

Have you seen the BTS movie yet? Or are you seeing it?