Chapter 7

Jungkook was first to pull away to look into Jimin's eyes. Jimin was happy and smiling at Jungkook looking back. They stared at each other in silence untill Jungkook spoke up, "D-does this mean...." Jimin smiled, he knew what the younger was trying to say, yet he acted oblivious, "What is it Kookie?" Jungkook sighed.

"Jimin hyung, does this mean we're dating?" He asked now to shy to look at his hyung in the eyes. Jimin smiled happily and burried his face in Jungkook's chest. "I would love that if you want that...." He said muffled, Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin tighter and closer, if that even was possible.

"I would love that too hyung...." The both smiled as they shared one more sweet kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jin sighed for the hundred time this morning. After the younger left he was all bored siting on the couch trying to find something good to watch, it was still quite early.

That's when he remembered, he mentally face palmed as he got his phone and went to a surten someone and sent a text. With that all done he went to get ready to go and see if anyone could help him practice.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Namjoon woke up from his sleep and went into the kitchen for some morning coffee, he checked his phone hoping to see a certain message but saw none. He frowned, but still went to the shared room to wake up his girlfriend.

When he got there he frowned even more, she wasn't there. He searched and called her but found no clues as to where she went. He sighed as he sat down on the couch. He felt horrible once more, that is untill he received a message.

"Good morning Namjoon, hope you woke up feeling fine, see you around today 💜💜"  He smiled as he looked at the phone screen. There it was that morning message from his favorite hyung, Jin.

He texted back and got ready to go to the studio and work some more and try to come home earlier.

_______________________________________

Long live Jikook!!! 😅😆