Chapter 16

Jimin made his way to the studio, it's wasn't such a long walk so he took about 6 minutes to get there.

Once he was there he found Namjoon and Hoseok talking, he could tell Namjoon was stressed but it all when away when he remembered what he did to Jin.

So he walked up to them and glared at Namjoon. The two immediately tensed up at Jimin's aura. To be honest, it scared them, " I need to talk to you Namjoon, alone." He said and looked at Hoseok. The poor boy shot his eyes open in surprise at the glare he received. "U-ummm w-well I need to g-go practice the d-dance, so s-see ya!" He nervously said as he backed away slowly. Before completely leaving he mouth, "good luck man" to Namjoon.

Namjoon who was dumbfounded and very scared, because honestly who wouldn't be scared at an angry Jimin, like who?

"W-we can go to my s-studio if-" before he could even finish, Jimin was already walking inside. Namjoon gulped and followed.

Warning⚠️: A little bit if curse words ahead, if you don't like it or feel uncomfortable then skip ahead.

Once they got there, Jimin didn't even sit down he stood up in front of Namjoon, who didn't want to sit because Jimin didn't and he didn't want to risk it.

"Wha-" once again before he could finish, Jimin cut him off.

"Look I don't know what went through your head, but playing around with someone's feeling isn't cool." Jimin said, the anger spilling with his voice.

It would be an understatement if we said Namjoon was confused, what the hell was Jimin talking about? He tried speaking but Jimin beat him to it.

"Look, you might be really stressed out and I get it, but you seriously can't fuck around with people like that! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WHERE THINKING YESTERDAY, JUST FUCKING JIN'S FEELINGS LIKE THAT!"

It all hit him, Namjoon looked down and tried defending himself but Jimin didn't let him say a word.

"YOU'RE IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AND YOU DECIDED THAT PLAYING WITH TWO PEOPLE'S HEARTS WAS FINE!? DID YOU REALLY THINK IT MEANT FUCKING NOTHING TO JIN!? HUH!?"

Jimin wasn't angry, at this point it was better to say he was pissed. Namjoon was speechless, he never got a yell from Jimin, fuck! He didn't even once get him angry! But here he was getting a yell from Jimin.

"GET YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS TOGETHER, BEFORE GOING AND FUCKING UP PEOPLES LIVES!"

Jimin finished, he finally finished.

They stayed there for a few seconds in silence before Jimin scoffed and left, shutting the door behind him with a loud, thud. Namjoon jumped a little at the sudden sound.

After a few seconds of just standing there he finally decided to sit down on the couch, the very same couch where it all started.

He sighed and put his elbows in his knees and his head on his hands. He felt like crying yet nothing came out.

He didn't know what was happening in his mind all he knew was....

He fucked up real bad.

_______________________________________

Oof poor Namjoon.