Chapter 2

Namjoon hurried out and into his car, his girlfriend was angry at him for not coming home at time for dinner.

He hurried down the streets and into his garage. He got out of his car and went to the door speed walking. Once he got there he got his keys, took a deep breathe and unlocked the door. He put his coat on the coat hanger, took his shoes off and went into the living room. There he saw his girlfriend on the couch using her phone.

"Baby?" He said in a soft voice scared of his girlfriend's reaction. She turned around and faced him. "Yay! Finally! You know how long I've waited for you!" She said very angry. "I-i'm very sorry baby I got cought up in w-work and-" " Why is work so much more important than your girlfriend!? Stop working so much look at you!" She cut him off. Namjoon didn't want her to think this way, yes work was very important to him, but he didn't want her to think that it's more important than her. "N-no please don't think like that, you know I love you." He said as he walked up to her. He was about to give her a hug when, "NO! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TIRED OF THIS, EVERY TIME YOU COME HERE SO LATE AND THINK THAT A SIMPLE APOLOGIZE IS GOING TO FIX EVERYTHING! GO BACK TO WORK IF THAT'S WHAT YOU LIKE SO MUCH!" She screamed and went off to their shared bedroom.

Namjoon just stood there shocked. She had never yelled at him like this, they always fixed it. He sighed and sat on the couch his head in his hands. That's when he got a text.

"Have a good night Namjoon. Sleep well you need to rest😊" he smiled at the text. It was Jin, he always sent him a goodnight and morning text. It made his day.

Jin's P.O.V
After Namjoon left

I stood up wiping my tears away and got the keys. I went out and locked the door just as I promised Namjoon.

I went into my car and went to the store to buy some sweets I was craving.

After buying the sweets I got home and turned on the TV and got my phone out. I texted my goodnight text to Namjoon and put my phone away. Then the tears spilled once more. I sat there eating candy and crying not even paying attention to the TV on the background.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope you liked. Next chapter will be about jikook! 😉😁 See ya! Bye bye!