Chapter 26

The manager looked at everybody in the room, the air was tensed, the members where sweating cold.

The manager cleared his throat and spoke,

"Do any of you need to tell me something? Or should I have you look at Twitter?"

He said in a monotone voice. Jikook where holding hands under the table, but fortunately no one noticed, Taegi where just trying to play it cool even if they where scared and Seokjin and Hoseok where visibly shaking.

Namjoon sat up and was about to talk when their manager spoke first.

"Don't. I want each one of them to tell me how come there is a picture of Jimin and Jungkook kissing!? And Taehyung and Yoongi holding hands in public as if nothing!? And I have to find out from Army going crazy in all social media!?"

He raised his voice a bit making everyone in the room jump a bit. Every one was surprised. But then, Jimin being Jimin got teary, Jungkook noticed and held his hand a bit tighter, trying to comfort him even if he himself was terrified.

Yoongi let his head hang low and Taehyung rubbed his thigh, but was so scared he was shaking.

Seokjin just bit his lip, cold sweat dripping from his forehead and Hoseok was shaking even more.

Namjoon was just waiting for-

"And Namjoon! I bet you probably knew all of this, and couldn't even tell me!? What kind of leader are you!?"

There it goes.

Seokjin didn't like that at all. Namjoon didn't even know, no one knew.....well kinda.

"Excuse me sir, but we didn't know, we are in our vacations and things got out of our hands. We can't help falling in love and we can't help the fact that Armys saw them in such state."

Seokjin said in the calmest voice he could possibly do surprising every one.

Namjoon gulped, was he defending him? No, he was defending everyone...............right?

"Aren't you happy for them? They're finally happy, and even though we all messed up, I think maybe you shouldn't be so mad."

Hoseok found the courage and talked.

"We are extremely sorry, we where so cought up in our feelings in the moment, we totally forgot about fans and everything around us."

Yoongi said, but couldn't even look at anybody, his head still hanging low.

"We all ask for your forgiveness. We can all talk to the fans about this in our next concert or an interview?"

Namjoon tired reasoning with him.

Their manager sighed, "You guys don't understand, I'm not bad at you for being in a relationship...."

He said surprising every one in the room, "I'm mad at the fact that you couldn't tell me since the beginning, I would have saved us from all this drama. You guys have no idea how many fans you're loosing."

Then again everyone felt bad. Their manager sighed once again.

"But...."