Chapter 21

Namjoon looked up into Hoseok's
eyes. "Y-yes hyung........I could see m-myself in a relationship with h-him..."

Hoseok smiled so hard his checks started to hurt. Namjoon just blushed and hide his face.

"Ok.......do you want to talk about your sexuality?" Hoseok asked, he thought Namjoon might be bisexual or gay......or pan........

Namjoon nodded, he himself didn't know what to feel at this point............all he knew was he felt something for his hyung.

"You know there are many sexualities right?" Namjoon nodded.

"Y-yeah I know there is les, gay, bi, pan, trans etc...."

"Ok good.....what do you think you are?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon started to think.

He does find both genders attractive, so bi is an option.

"F-for now......Bi." he said and nodded as if agreeing with himself.

"Ok, well, don't you think you should break up with your girlfriend?" Hoseok said softly not to stress or freak the younger out.

"I-I should. Thank you for your time hyung." Namjoon said and stood up to leave, all Hoseok did was wish him good luck.

×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

"Does this mean we're together?" Taehyung asked shyly.

Yoongi blushed a deep shade of red and nodded.

The two felt butterflies dancing in their stomachs.

They both cuddled the rest of the day watching Netflix on Yoongi's TV.

[\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\][\]

Namjoon arrived home and saw the lights on. He sighed and opened the front door.

He heard fast footsteps and whispers in the room.

He frowned. He went up the stairs quietly so his future to be ex wouldn't hear.

He got to the door and put his ear to the door to try and eavesdrop.

"Get out the window!!! Quick!"

He heard his "gf" whisper yell. His heart broke.

Was she really cheating on him? After all he's done for her? This.........this is what she does?

He opened the door to find his gf wrapping herself in a bathroom rope.

"Oh, your home early bab-"

"We need to talk."

Namjoon was serious. To say he was mad was an understatement.

The girls eyes widened.

"W-what is it?"

She asked, her voice shaky.

"We need to break up, I'll give you till tomorrow to get your stuff and get the fuck out of MY house."

She stood there is shock while Namjoon gave her a death glare.

"WHAT YOU CANT DO THAT!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME MONEY-" She stopped talking and covered her mouth.

"T-thats n-not-"

"Get the fuck out."

"Namjoon, baby ple-"

"I SAID TO GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

Namjoon had enough, he watched as she grabbed some clothes and left.

Namjoon sat at the end of the bed and cried into his hands. He never did anything bad to anyone, he tried his best to make her happy, but all he got was a heart break.

______________________________________

Hoped you liked

I'm so sorry for not being active lately, I will try and upload more frequently....

I purple you 💜💜