Chapter 23

Ok first of all before I start the chapter I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry I haven't been uploading......school has been taking a lot of my time and some personal problems. I hope you understand, I will TRY my best to upload more.........

I also want to say that I'm starting a new book, but this one is in Spanish, it for a friend 😅

Ok now I can start the chapter...

___________________________________

Seokjin arrived at Namjoon's place. He went to the door and knocked, he was hoping Namjoon would open the door. But he didn't expect him to. But then the door open slightly.

"Hoseok I already told you-" Namjoon stoped mid sentence. He wanted to be alone, but Hoseok was worried so he kept visiting. Because of this he thought it was Hoseok again, but he was wrong.

The both stared at each other, the last memory of being together came to mind and both looked away. Seokjin cleared his throat and said, "Hey...."

"Hello hyung...." Namjoon said in a whisper. He was surprised, "why is he here? Is he here to yell at me too?" He thought.

"I just wanted to see how you where doing." Seokjin said and took a deep breath, he had to put it behind him and act like nothing happened.

So he smiled and walked right passed Namjoon into the kitchen. Namjoon just stood there, surprised.

He stood there for a good 10 seconds and then chuckled. He closed the door and went to the kitchen aswell.

"What have you eaten?" Seokjin asked when Namjoon joined him.

Namjoon just stood there, he knew if he answered that question he was going to get scolded.

"Food...."

"Namjoon I'm not THAT stupid."

Namjoon gulped and whispers, "Cup Ramen......."

Seokjin almost yell at him but he didn't. He just went to the fridge and took out some ingredients and pots.

Namjoon just sighed in relieve and sat down on the counter. "Hyung?"

"I just came here to check on you, if that's what your wondering."

"Why?"

"Hoseok told me about it.......and so I came here cause I knew you where probably not eating well nor feeling ok."

Namjoon nodded, he honestly knew Hoseok would spill.

They stayed in silent for some time, it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful.

Untill Namjoon couldn't help himself and looked at Seokjin's side profile.

He was wondering if it was a good idea to tell him now.......or some other day.

"What?" Seokjin asked, he felt the eyes on him, and it made the butterflies dance in his stomach.

"Huh? O-oh n-nothing..." Namjoon became all shy and looked the other way.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Taehyung and Yoongi where washing the dishes and having a nice conversation.

They finished and sat on the couch. Taehyung sat first and smirked.

Yoongi on the other hand was about to sit down next to his boyfriend, when suddenly he got pulled onto Taehyung's lap.

His eyes widened and checks flushed. Taehyung was just having a mental attack by the cute red face.

He smiled and leaned in to capture Yoongi's lips. It was a soft kiss, that is untill they got a phone call. They both groaned, but then giggled.

They broke apart and Yoongi grabbed his phone, it was Jimin.

"Jimin?" He said after he answered the call. Jimin told him to put him on speaker and he did.

"Ok so, I was wondering if you guys wanted to go on a double date with me and Jungkook."

Both Yoongi and Taehyung widened their eyes. How did they know!?

"Guys?"

"H-how?"

They both asked. Jimin just laughed and then said, "I know everything!" And he laughed again.

The couple just sighed and agreed.

They where going to a coffee shop to have a nice chat and sweets.

∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆

Seokjin and Namjoon where both on the couch. After eating they agreed to watch a movie and just talk.

But now Namjoon was asking himself if he wanted to say it...

"Hyung...."