Chapter 9

Taegi's story

"Hyung!!" Taehyung said walking towards Yoongi who was on his way to the studio. "What's up Tae?" Asked Yoongi as he stoped to talk to the younger.

"I just wanted to tell you something hyung..." Taehyung said getting shy. Yoongi smiled at the flustered boy infront of him. "What is it?" He asked, Taehyung was playing with the hem of his shirt. "I-i r-really like you h-hyung...."

Yoongi was not expecting that at all. They stayed there in silence, Yoongi clearly shocked, with wide eyes and mouth slightly parted. "T-taehyung i-" "Don't worry hyung I now you don't feel the same but I just wanted to let you know....." Taehyung cut him off, his voice cracking at the edge of tears.

And that's how it's been every year, Taehyung would confess....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taehyung was on his way to was on his way to the studio when the car parked beside him. The window rolled down and he saw Yoongi on the driver's seat. "Get in Taehyung" Yoongi said. Taehyung smiled at him and went to the passengers seat.

"Hello hyung" he beamed when he got in. "Hi" Yoongi responded with a chuckle.

They got to the studio and walked side by side. Before they split ways Taehyung spoke up.

"H-hyung...." He started and Yoongi looked at him. At this point the elder already knew what was happening, since he experienced this year after year.

He sighed, "Taehyung...."  he said walking up to the younger and hugged him. "Please don't" he said as the younger hugged him back. Taehyung sighed and nodded, then they split ways, Yoongi went to the music room with Namjoon and Taehyung went to the dance room and met up with Jin, Jimin and Jungkook.