Chapter 27 - The End

"But I won't make you guys separate or anything. But then your vacations are over, and we'll have to make a video explaining everything. Got it?"

It's a month later and everything is fine. Obviously there where fans that didn't like the announcement and left the fandom. Bts lost some fans, but they're very grateful for the ones that stayed next to them. They are still one of the most popular band over the world.

Jimin and Jungkook are happy together, they go on dates freely and when some fans see them, some give them space and others respectfully say hello.

Taehyung and Yoongi are more to themselves so they don't show much to the fans, but when they do, fans cheer for them.

You could say these two couples are very happy. On another note, Hoseok found someone in another group, and thankfully both their agencies where ok with it. Their relationship aren't official, but fans have their doubts.

For Namjoon and Seokjin, well things got better for both of them and they are happy together.....

"It's been not even 2 days after the video and Namjoon was distant with Seokjin. He was scared to mess things up so he tried to stay away. Everyone noticed, even fans.

Seokjin knew why he was like this so he did what Seokjin would do.

Jikook where out buying things for themselves and Taegi as always where cuddled up.

Seokjin walked over to Namjoon's house with a basket full of things so he could make dinner there.

He got there and knocked on the door, he heard Namjoon on the other side as he opened the door.

"Hyung....."

He said surprised. He was about to ask what Seokjin was there for but didn't have time to speak as said man walked straight to the kitten with out saying anything.

Namjoon gulped and closed the door, he made his way the kitchen with his head down.

"Hyung-"

He was interrupted by the feeling of something soft on his lips. He had felt this before.

Seokjin was waiting for Namjoon because he knew he would follow him there. When Namjoon turned to enter the kitchen he took the opportunity and kissed him.

Namjoon was surprised for the first couple of seconds but then kissed back.

They broke the kiss and Namjoon smiled, but then laughed at Seokjin's comment.

"Your my boyfriend now!"

He said smiling too,

"I guess I have no other option?"

They ate that night and cuddled.

They made their relationship public after talking to their manager, which was 4 days later."

Everything turned out well for everyone. And Bts seemed more carefree and happy, which made the fans happy aswell.

The End 😊💜
_____________________________________

I hope you guys liked this shitty excuse of a book, this is the end, if you couldn't already tell 😅, if you want an Epilogue tell me, it probably will be as bad as the rest of the book. Thank you for reading tho! I appreciate, I purple you 💜