Chapter 12

Jin was done with practicing the dance and went to get a coffee to refresh a little. While there he remembered Namjoon must still be at the studio so he ordered another coffee for him.

He went to knock on the door but heard nothing from the other side, "Namjoon?" He asked as he walked in, but was a bit sad when he entered and saw no one.

He went back out and left to his house, not knowing what to do with the other coffee, so he just drank both of them on the way.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Namjoon on the other hand had left earlier to go home and surprise his girlfriend and to make it up to her.

When he got home, once again she wasn't there. He called her various times but she had her phone off.

Namjoon frowned but went back to the living room and started to cook dinner and set the table.

He waited a bit after until he heard the front door open, he smiled and went to the front door. There he saw his girlfriend quit happy.

She closed the door and turned to see Namjoon smiling at her, her eyes shot open in surprise, "n-namjoon!? You're home early..." she said as she walked up to him, they shared a hug and a kiss.

"I wanted to come here earlier to surprise you with dinner, I know I haven't had time for you at all and I wanted to apologise." He said and lead her to the dinning room to where the food was set.

"Oh Namjoon, honey I already ate though. I'm so sorry I didn't-" "No it's fine don't worry, we could watch a movie and cuddle?" Namjoon asked with a a small smile, a little upset that she already ate and that the food was going to get bad.

But he didn't mind just yet, he could still cuddle while watching a movie.....right?

"Actually, what if we go to bed....I'm tired and I know you are too. So we can go to bed and cuddle till morning" she said happy, Namjoon's smile almost left his face but instead he smiled a little bigger and nodded.

He was sad, he understood that he was like this before with her, so he didn't complain much. But he thought that maybe after this she would forgive him, but he was wrong and now it was her that was giving him a cold shoulder.

^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^

After dropping off Taehyung at his apartment, Yoongi left to his. Once he got there he started thinking about what Namjoon said.

He does feel differently around Taehyung than around the others. But he just couldn't figure out what was different.

He frowned in stress trying hard to find an answer, but only got a headache. He went to the kitchen and took a pill for the pain and ate a bowl of cereal while watching TV.

While so he started thinking about Taehyung's boxy cute smile, and they way his eyes light up when he sees something he likes, or the way he acts all shy around him.

He finished eating and went to bed, he wanted to think is through more, especially after thinking so much about the younger. But he was so tired he decided to sleep, and think about it tomorrow.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jimin and Jungkook where walking through the park hand in hand, smiling and being all cute with each other that they didn't realize their hyung was walking their way with a smirk on his face.

"Yah! You didn't tell me you too got together!" The couple stoped walking and looked at each other they turned around and there they saw Jung Hoseok with a pout and then and huge smile on his face.

______________________________________

Omg woooow looook, a good actually long chapter! 😂😂