Chapter 13

Namjoon woke up next to his girlfriend, he smiled a little still not very happy about yesterday night. He left bed to get ready for work, he left his girlfriend a note on the bedside.

Babe, good morning. I need to leave a bit earlier so I can come back sooner. Kisses bye

He left and headed to the studio. Once there he smiled when he checked his phone, that morning message that always makes his day.

Jin: Good morning Namjoonie, hope you have a good day and see you later!

His smile became bigger at the nickname giving. He put away his phone and got straight to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin walked on the streets on his way to Namjoon's  studio to give him his everyday coffee.

He knocked on the door and heard a small, "Come in" and he walked in. He smiled as he offered Namjoon his coffee. Namjoon smiled back and said a small "Thank you" almost shy. Namjoon stood up and walked to the couch and sat down with a small sigh. Jin frowned knowing something was up.

"Are you ok Namjoon-ah?" he asked a bit of concern clearly heard in his voice. Namjoon gave a small smile and shook his head, "No hyung, things are not going well between me and my girlfriend." Jin smiled a bit and sat down next to Namjoon. "What's wrong? Maybe I can help..." Namjoon nodded and started speaking once more. "I know I'm not the best boyfriend, I'm always busy and I'm always here in the studio, which means I don't tend to spend much time with her, but every time I try to spend time with her she like blows me off." Jin smiled a little and nodded. "Well if I where to give you advice is to talk things through and get a schedule your both happy with."

Namjoon smiled and nodded, "Your so good at giving advice hyung!" he said happily. Jin laughed, his windshield laugh, making Namjoon laugh along.

They stopped laughing and looked at each other's eyes, both didn't realize they where both leaning in slowly. Soon their lips met in a sweet kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

OMG NDVUAIBGJKFV