Chapter 20

Taehyung was taken aback. What was happening? Is he dreaming?

Yoongi pulled back first scared, "I'm so s-sorry I-I didn't mean to I j-just" Yoongi said with teary eyes.

He was about to get up, when suddenly Taehyung pulled him into his chest. He hugged his hyung.

"Yoongi, does this mean you like me too?" He asked in a whisper, for him this moment was too precious to break.

Yoongi nodded, not trusting his voice to speak. Taehyung felt all happy inside and pulled back a little. He cupped Yoongi's right cheek and leaned in.

Yoongi cought on quickly and leaned in too, soon their lips met once more in a sweet kiss. Each one pouring their love for the other into it.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Namjoon was finally done explaining and Hoseok was a bit surprised.

"To be honest, I'm not the best at giving advice. But, can I ask questions to see if it helps you get your thoughts and feeling together?" He asked in a soft voice, he knew the younger was in a tough state.

Namjoon nodded, he knew if he spoke his voice would crack.

"Ok, what are your feelings for your gf? Are they still the same since the beginning?" He asked and looked at the younger carefully.

Namjoon thought for a second, "Well, I........I don't-I don't feel the same anymore, it's almost like........like the feeling is leaving." He said a bit sad to realise this just now.

"Why did you kiss Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked a question once more, he really wanted to help the younger.

Namjoon this time took a bit more than a minute to think about it.

"I don't know........I have never liked a man before, nor have I kissed one...........I just, felt cought into the moment, into his eyes, and it happened." Namjoon said, slowly drifting away into thoughts of his hyung.

Hoseok smiled at this, into his eyes, huh....., Hoseok mentally chuckled.

"Do you like him?" He knew this question was hard, but in order to help him they both needed to know.

Namjoon frowned, what did he feel for his hyung? "I don't know, as I told you I never liked a man before............."

Hoseok understood, he thought more, "Did you like it? The kiss." He asked, this time he was already expecting a yes as the answer.

"I-........I mean........y-yeah." he said in a whisper.

Hoseok smiled, his was a good sign. "Could you see your self in a relationship him?"

Namjoon thought, this one took the longest to answer.

Do I?

Do I want to wake up to him?

Do I want to kiss him everyday?

Do I want to call him my boyfriend?

Do I want his cuddles?

Do I?

These where the questions floating around in his head........and he finally found an answer to them........

Yes...........yes he could.

_______________________________________

Hello! Hope you guys like this chapter. My Taegi heart❤️.