Chapter 10

Taehyung's P.O.V

I walked in the studio and saw Jin, Jungkook and Jimin talking. I walked up to them, "Hey guys" I said and they all looked at me. "Taehyung! You just came in the perfect time!" Jin said a bit to excited, I gave a small smile, still feeling a bit down from the earlier events with Yoongi hyung.

"Why is that?" I asked and turned to look at Jimin and Jungkook and saw their flushed expressions making me even more confused.

"Jimin and Jungkook have something to say, right guys?" He said turning to look at to boys.

Jimin was first to speak up, "Well, it's not such a surprise right? I mean you knew for a while....." "Huh?" I said, at this point I was more than confused.

"Hyung......Jimin and I are......d-dating" Jungkook said look at the floor.

My eyes shot open, what did I just hear? "Oh my God! Finally! You know how long I've been waiting for both of your asses to get together!!" I said making then blush and smile, and Jin hyung to laugh making all of us laugh.

Then it hit me, I wish I could be with Yoongi hyung....

°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°

Yoongi walked in the studio to find Namjoon already there getting everything ready for them to start working. He sighed as he closed the door walking to his seat next to the younger.

Namjoon hearing his sigh looked at up him and smiled, "Hey hyung" he said once Yoongi settled. "Hey." Namjoon frowned at his tone of voice.

"Everything ok hyung?" Namjoon asked looking a bit concerned. "Not really.....Taehyung keeps on confessing and I don't know what the fuck to do." He replied putting his head in his hands.

Namjoon smiled in relief. He shook his head, "Well, ask yourself how you feel around him, and then compare to how you feel around the others. And if you want I'm here hyung." He said, Yoongi lifted his head and looked at Namjoon. He gave a small smile and nodded.

______________________________________

My Taegi heart....

Help Me Hyung ( Complete ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें