P R ● L ● G U E

The great war ended 2 weeks ago with the disbandment of the Akatsuki. I miss being feared by nations, but I guess all things come to an end. I was one of the few of the Akatsuki to survive, mainly because I was undercover 24/7, I had a code name - the Hidden Leaf Ripper.

I was absolutely ruthless, much too powerful for anyone. But no one knew it was me.

Till now, I sigh.

Here I am, in a cell. After I turned myself in, I was interrogated - as in, had my mind and memories gone through, they put me into a high security institute.

I can't blink without the Anbu breathing down my neck.

Chains restrained my hands to the walls, so my body spread apart as my body hung low. Every so often, my knees would buckle in from the fatigue. I lost my appetite ages ago. Honestly, I'd rather be killed than be in here right now. I miss having my freedom, but I guess I deserve this. The neglection, the mistreatment, the ability to sleep. It would take a miracle for me to get out of this. I could escape, very easily, but for some reason, I don't have the willpower to do so. I should be punished for the horrific things I've done. Damn me and my sense of vengeance. Since the war ended, seeing Sasuke's heart change...I'm not sure but it triggered something in me. I want to live with justice and morality. I was so blinded by my thirst for power because I was manipulated by the whole Akatsuki.

Madara. Damn you.

I wish I could have lived a normal life. But I can't. As a (insert age) year old, my life feels like it's not worth living. It's depressing and wasteful. I chose the wrong side.

Dammit Y/N.

I thought what I was doing was the right thing. But apparently not.