[32] The Love Interest & doing the Deed

*sirens* lemon ahead (also writing this is hella awkward for me, so if my writing is cringe or just bad, it's because I'm cringing my way through the chapter xD)

"There's no way in Konoha...that's gonna fit in me," I say as I examine Kakashi Junior.

I grab his length in my hand and begin stroking it up and down gently and slowly. Kakashi twitched at the sudden contact. I began picking up my speed, twisting my wrist around every so often. I tightened my grip causing him to groan. I took this as an invitation to go further. Moving my head closer to his member, I hovered over his tip. My cold breathe tickled the top of his member. Kakashi lifted his head up with his arms behind his head, obviously finding it difficult to compose himself, and looked at me in the eyes. I stared at him dead in the eyes, my hands still moving on his length, and lower my lips around the tip of his dick. I kissed it as a form of teasing him before taking in as much of his dick as I could. It was throbbing in my mouth and felt warm. I sucked in a bit and simultaneously moved my head up and down along with my hand.

"Fuck..." Kakashi groans. "Y/N...I'm gonna.....stop..."

I ignore him and keep going. Kakashi grunts as he releases his hot liquid. Most went in my mouth but I couldn't take all of his cum so the rest of it went on my face. I forced myself to swallow all of his liquid in my mouth. I close my eyes and wipe away some of the cum from my face. I open them and see Kakashi in front of me.

"I told you to stop." He says dominantly but seductively. "You've been a bad bad girl, and you know what happens to them, don't you?"

I laugh a little at his sudden change in aura, but his expression remains serious causing me to get a little nervous - in a good way however.

"Try me...daddy," in another world, that would make me cringe. But in this moment...this is what felt right.

I unclasped my bra and let it fall off slowly. Kakashi glanced me up and down a couple times before getting off of the bed. He pushed my collarbone gently to get me to lie down. Each of his hands slid under each side of my panties and he pulled them down. I wriggled my hips to help him. We were both naked in this moment. Kakashi leaned into kissing me again, his kisses trailed down my neck, collarbone, chest, down to my abdomen before coming back up to one of my breasts. He swirled his tongue around my right nipple and pinched the other one with his left hands. He sucked on my nipple gently and lightly nibbled causing me to gasp and moan. He moved back up to my lips and kissed me again. I wrapped both my arms around his neck and he brought both of us up. He turned up around and pushed me up against the wall. His hand pulled my headband's knot off causing it to fall on the ground. He then brushed my leg with his fingertips, signaling me to lift my leg up. He hooked his strong arm around the back of my knee, holding my leg up within his arm. I glanced down at his perfectly veiny arms. What a sight.

"Is this what you want?" Kakashi asks.

"My answer hasn't changed..." I whisper in his ear and nibble his ear lobe gently.

Kakashi shuffles a little and alines his cock with my wet entrance. He inserts the tip in slightly.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait," I gasp. "It hurts a lot more than I thought it would," I laugh.

"It's okay, if you do-"

"Just do it. Just go for it," I say.

"No because that will put you in so much pain," Kakashi furrows his brows.

"I want you to...please..." I give him a reassuring smile.

Kakashi takes a minute to think about it before nodding. I prepare my body for pain. Kakashi rams his length inside me at once, causing me to throw my head back against the wall and moan in both pleasure and pain. My nails dig into his back, scratching it gently.

"Keep go-ing," my voice cracks.

Kakashi looks at me apologetically and begins moving. The pain eventually subsides after a few thrusts, and pleasure consumes my body. Kakashi and I began panting heavily. He hit a spot that made me lose it right there.

"Ahhh~~"

"God I love you so much Y/N," Kakashi groans and picks up his pace.

"Ahh- I love you so much too Kakashi~~" We were both moaning messes.

"F-fuck," we both say in sync.

"Say my name," Kakashi grunts.

"Kakashi," I whisper.

"Louder," he demands.

"KAKASHI!"

"I think I'm gonna..." Kakashi breathes, going faster. 

"Me too ahhaa~~~!" I moan loudly.

I feel my climax coming on. His dick was practically throbbing and twitching against my pulsating walls. My grip tightens around his length and he pumps in me faster.

"Ohhh fuck~~~ SENSEI ahHH~~" I shout. 

"Y/N!"