[17] A Student & her House

"Goodbye then...thanks for everything," I say.

"That's quite alright," Kakashi replies rubbing the back of his neck.

Wow, we both actually do have the same habit. I chuckle internally but don't have the energy or the heart to show this joy.

I go into my house, drop my bags and jacket near my door, trudge straight to my bed, and practically flop onto my bed. I plant my face in a pillow and scream into it. After a couple moments, I get up and head to the shower.

~timeskeep~

Hot water trickles down my skin, the steam seeping through my pores. This feels like a close imitation of the warmth I felt in Kakashi's arms...but not even close to his presence. I step out of the shower wrapped in my towel and grab a long shirt to put over my undergarments. With wet dripping hair, I head to towards my bag and jacket to move to a better place other than infront of the door.

But...

I see no bag or jacket.

I remember putting it here...what?? As if on queue, I hear a floorboard creak behind me. I quickly spin around. My heart drops as I gaze into his eyes.

"Ge-nma..." my voice cracks.

"Hey there Princess," Genma starts walking closer to me.

"Don't you dare take another step or-"

"Or what Princess?" He takes another step. "The best part about you isn't even your looks, or your body, you know. It's the fact that no one would care if something happened to a former Akatsuki member. No one would ever believe you. And now that I don't have that dickhead Kakashi in the way, we can have some peace."

Genma has me cornered. This is really bad. Not again. I don't have the energy to do this right now.

"HELP! HELP ME!" I shout. I might as well try.

Genma slaps me and puts his hand on my mouth.

"Don't make me slap you again."

His hand begins sliding up my shirt. Not again...

"You know, seeing you in just a shirt is killing me. You're such a tease...I'm one lucky guy."

Genma pressed his body against mine.

~Kakashi's POV~

Of course I feel absolutely terrible for Y/N. But I can't help but feel a little...'bothered' seeing her on me like that. God Kakashi, you're 26 and you're blushing about your recently sexually assaulted student in the middle of the street. I will kill Genma when I see him though. Or at least, beat the living shit out of him. As I'm walking home, I hear footsteps coming from nearby. I see a dark silhouette jumping from roof to roof rapidly. I know that smell of chakra from anywhere.

Shit! I need to get to Y/N now! I ran as fast as I could towards Y/N's house. I should have stayed with her dammit...I let my man ways get the better of me.

I'm sorry Y/N.