[18] A Student & her Guardian Angel?

~Kakashi's POV~

As I approach Y/N's house, I see Sasuke at Y/N's front door.

What is he doing here?

Dammit Kakashi! This is not the time to get all jealous. I run up to Sasuke and spin him around.

"Wh- Kakashi-sensei?" Sasuke says surprised but very clearly aggravated.

"Step back," I say lowly.

"Who do you think you a-?"

"Step the fuck back Sasuke."

He complied. Although I could have sworn I heard him badmouth me. But that's not important right now. I charge towards Y/N's front door with a burst of my chakra to break it.

Success.

I run straight into her house looking for her, Sasuke following immediately behind me.

"Where is her room Sasuke?"

"I'm no-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HER ROOM?!?"

"Follow me..." Sasuke coughed.

This boy is so difficult to work with.

~Your POV~

I hear banging downstairs.

*not that kind of banging you sick, sick people*

Has someone come to save me? Their footsteps get louder but Genma doesn't seem to be reacting.

Suddenly, the door flings open revealing a very angry Kakashi and a confused and stunned Sasuke. Kakashi charges toward Genma, pulls him off of me, and tackles him. He begins repetitively punching Genma, drawing blood from each hit.

Sasuke runs over to me and checks if I am ok.

"That scumbag-" Sasuke balls his into fists.

"Sasuke don't," I say pulling on his white shirt to hold him back. "Hatake-sensei is already taking care of him..."

The sight of Kakashi, panting and sweating, under the moonlight almost made him look like my very own Guardian Angel. An Angel that has just won the battle against Evil Devil man Genma. Kakashi rushes up to me, snatches me from Sasuke's grasp, and pulls me into a tight hug. I took this moment to truely embrace Kakashi, everything he has done for me, I can now accept it - I love my Sensei, I love Kakashi.

"I'm sorry for leaving you Y/N, I-I sh-ould have stayed with y-you Y/N, this is all my fault, please forgive me Y/N, I promise I'm not a bad per-son please..." Kakashi's voice cracked several times as his tears fell on my head.

I'm shocked...stunned. My Sensei is crying on me. I place my hand gently on top of his gravity-defying, floofy hair - it was so soft uwu. And pat his head.

"Don't ever say you're a bad person..." I say bitterly. Why would he ever say that? "You saved me...more times than you know..."