[40] The Girlfriend & getting Totally Fucked

Training was agonisingly awkward today. Sasuke couldn't make eye contact with Kakashi or I, and Naruto and Sakura definitely had their suspicions. I'll just have to pray that this all blows over.

Kakashi slipped his hands into one of my pockets during training and left a note.

"Dear kitten,

               How about a date tonight? I'll pick you up at 7pm ;)

    - D"

Who the hell is D? What does D stand fo- OHH!! Nevermind heehee...

*timeskip*

Our date is special, not because we're having takeout ramen yet again, but I finally get to go to his place!!! I wonder what it looks like, is it clean, is it messy, or does he have porn posters hung up on all of the walls? HAH I'M SO EXCITED TO SEEE!!

"You know it's super sweet to do this date for me, I'm glad you're not just a fuckboy and that you actually want to get to know my sexy ass," I smirk.

"Huh, if you're a sexy ass, I must the sexiest ass!"

"HEY NOW THAT'S RUD-AH!" Out of comedic fury, I attempted to stand in front of Kakashi only to trip over a rock and fall forwards. Kakashi dropped the bag of ramen and caught me just in time.

Time felt like it slowed down again. Just us two, under the moonlight, a totally forbidden relationship, but that makes it even more special.

We both closed our eyes and leaned it for a kiss. I met Kakashi's soft lips, his cold nose pressing against mine. Sometimes I totally forget that he wears a mask, but the sudden feeling of touching his skin rather than fabric made me heart jump. He placed the back of his hand on my lower back.

k i n k a c t i v a t e d

I gasped a little bit by the action, but tried to show that I totally was not phased. Kakashi caught onto this and rubbed my lower back.

Okay, this fool knows exactly what he's doing.

And dya' know what?

I give in.

Our kisses became a lot heavier, our breathes warming each other's faces. I leaned to the side a little bit, without breaking our rhythm, to pick up the bag of ramen, and slowly began walking backwards to his front door. Kakashi pushed me against his front door, tongueing me to another dimension, as he took his key and unlocked his front door. We both staggered in, still our lips connected. We tripped over on the way in, Kakashi was on top of me. My hands were all up in hair, and his hands were suspending himself up on either side of me.

I unzipped his flak jacket slowly, Kakashi took it off and tossed it aside. He took his black shirt off as I took mine off.

We both were moaning messes already, even though we hadn't done anything wild - yet ;)

Through our moans, I heard a very stern cough.

Kakashi and I froze and shocked pikachu faced each other.

Who the fuck just coughed?

I tilted my head back, while Kakashi looked up, to see who it was.

"You're in humongous trouble Kakashi Hatake," Tsunade shouted.

IM BEGGING U TO READ THIS NEXT PART PLS!!!

Okay off topic but for future reference, I'm planning to do another Kakashi fan fiction because I'm a sad human being who needs to vent her obsession with his f u k i n character xD

So! I've decided that I possibly want to do a modern Kakashi x Reader. But I torn between doing a fanfic where Kakashi is in a band and is super famous and reader is a school student.

Or a fan fiction where the main Naruto boys are all vampires living in a manor (where Kakashi is the main love
interest) where Y/N has to move in for some reason lol - kinda like diabolik lovers

So let me know what you guys think please so I can start planning because this story will be finishing sooon!!!!!!