[19] A Student & her Surprise

It's been a week since the incident and we haven't talked to each other much. But I just can't help but miss him...of course there's still the awkward eye contact but other than that, I figured he needed his space after crying infront of 2 of his students - both ex-Akatsuki.

"Hey there..." I hear a deep voice say with the highest level of awkwardness.

"Hatake-sensei!" I spin around showing too much joy on my face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for ramen tonight?"

"Omg I would lo- oh...I can't I'm sorry. I have work tonight."

"Oh right," Kakashi says a little disappointed.

"Maybe another time Sensei?"

Damn my job.

"Yeah...another time..."

~tiMesKIp~

Another day's work completed. If you ignore the occasional harassment, this job is actually really fun and the pay is sweeeet.

I grab my bags after finishing cleaning up the tables and head towards Jiraiya's office.

"Mr Jiraiya?" I knock on his door. "I'm done with my shift."

"Thank you Y/N, you've done a great job today. By the way, there's someone waiting for you outside..."

"Who?"

"Go find out heheh."

"Okkay??? I'll see you tomorrow then."

"See you. Enjoy your ramen."

"wHaT?!?" I say flustered.

No. WAY. Rapidly, I run outside and look to my left and right. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist causing me to jump up and shriek and punch my attacker in the nose.

"Oww!"

"Hatake-sensei! I'm sorry!!! You scared me..."

"That's quite alright," he says rubbing his nose. "That's gonna leave a bruise."

"It's bleeding a little, I'm so sorry," I felt so bad.

"I will never forgive you for this," Kakashi attempts to keep a straight face but ends up chuckling at his own sarcasm.

His laugh was adorable.

"Anyway hurry! Come on!" Kakashi says eagerly, grabbing my wrist and encouraging me to run with him .

We arrive at Ichiraku's ramen but the shop just closed.

God really doesn't want me to spend time with Kakashi.

"Aw I'm sorry Y/N, I really thought we would make it," Kakashi apologises.

...

...

...

"Wait! I have a great idea!" I grab his wrist the way he grabbed mine and ran towards a nearby 24/7 underground convenience store I found not too long ago.

We enter the shop together. Looks like Kakashi didn't know about this place as he seems surprised. I whiz around the shop and grab 3 things, pay, and put the items in a bag.

A/N: Hola Amigases, I am back for the weekend bb