[25] A Student & the Festival

So many people are reading this story now :( i'm gonna criiiiiiiiiiiiiii, thank you so much for your support everyone uwu

"SASUKEEEEEEEEEEE! PLEASE COMEEEEEE!" I scream, straddling him and pinning his arms down.

"YOU'RE CRUSHING MEEEEE!!!"

"PLEASE SASSSUKEEEEE! I REALLY WANT YOU TO-"

"Is everything alright in here?" Kakashi's voice rings as he pushes Sasuke's house door open.

This was a poor time for my Sensei to walk in on. Kakashi's eyes open widen at Sasuke and I.

"I'm truely sorry if I'm interrupting something here..." Kakashi says, a deep crimson blush spread behind his mask.

"Y/N, get off of me," Sasuke pushes me off making me roll to the side.

"Owww Sasuke, I think I just got whiplash. I could sue you...or you could come with me!"

"I'd rather you sued me."

"Go where, might I ask?" Kakashi inquires.

"She wants to go to the annual festival," Sasuke explains. "I'm sorry Y/N but I'm going with someone else."

"Like who?" I asked in disbelief.

"Uh....uhmm...." Sasuke sweats nervously. "Hahah n-no one you know."

"Mhmmm..." who could it be?

"I can escort you," Kakashi announces.

My eyes lighten up suddenly, my body tenses, and a large grin spreads across my face.

"AH REALLY?!?" I gasp.

Sensei nods. I was about to approach Kakashi before Sasuke pulls my arm back.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sasuke firmly asks. "You are not going with him."

"Why not?" I childishly whine. But in all seriousness, I was lowkey scared by Sasuke's scary stare.

"Because he's your Sensei. He's (insert how many years older he is) years older than you. And this festival is for couples. C-o-u-p-l-e-s. Got that. That's fucking weird Y/N."

"Is there a problem?" Kakashi asks curiously.

I deathglare Sasuke and pull my arm away. "There is no problem. I would love to go with you."

~Timeskip to the juicy parts~

*What thou is wearing, BUT IMAGINE THE SKIRT IS BLUE*

Kakashi-sensei is late. Nothing surprises me. I go by one of the food stalls and order some dango. The owner hands me the dango, as I'm about to pay, another hand slips past me and hands the owner money. I spin around surprised.

"Kashi! I thought you wouldn't turn up!"

"What's with the Kashi' Y/N," he says a little embarassed.

"I'm surprised, you even came in a yukata! We match as well hahah!"

"Justlikeacouple come on, let's go explore," Kakashi suggests.

Did he just say what I think he just said. Eeeeek!!!

We begin walking a foot apart from each other for a while, looking at the different stalls. We watched the fireworks and saw some lanterns floating in the sky. I find a stall that sold jewellery. I bought a necklace for Kakashi secretly. It doesn't mean anything. Just a gift. It was a black corded necklace, with half a white shuriken.

*basically, picture the ying and yang symbol. The shuriken is white and has a black dot*

Kakashi comes back.

"You know...I'm feeling kind of tired. I'm gonna head home," I yawn.

"Of course, me too."