[41] Does Tsunade have a heart?

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfrickfudgefuck!!!!!

"Lady Tsunade?!" Kakashi sprung off of me and knelt down in front of her as a form of respect.

I reached for my top awkwardly and put it back on, following Kakashi's actions and kneeling down in respect.

"Kakashi and I were just-"

"No formalities for your Sensei? Interesting."

"Lady Tsunade, with all due respect, Y/N and I are dating and there's nothing you could do to stop us," Kakashi spoke out.

I was astonished by his words. Most people would've taken the cowards route, exclaiming that 'it's not what it looks like'. But my mans took it like a champ. This is why I love him.

"Try me Hatake! Y/N! I give you a shot at a normal life and you start sleeping with your Sensei - essentially making him a criminal! That's not a normal teenage life Y/N! Kakashi, you will NEVER teach again and as for you young lady, you're clearly a bad influence. I gave you your chance of freedom! I hope you miss your cell..."

"Lady Tsunade! That is too much!" Kakashi tried standing up for me.

I can't believe I've done this. I pull Kakashi back down as I stood up slowly.

"Stop...it's okay...this is my fault. I did this to you Kakashi, and I could never apologise enough to make it up to you..."

If I hadn't started sleeping with Kakashi...his life would've been pitch perfect. Tsunade's right, I am a bad influence. I did this. Once a bad guy...always a bad guy...

"Y/N no...don't do this please..." Kakashi's eyes actually began welling up with tears. "Tsunade please...she's the only thing that makes me happy anymore, you know how I was before her..."

"There were many ways you could've heard yourself, yet you decide on sleeping with an ex-akatsuki crimin-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT! YES SHE USE TO BE AKATSUKI, but that's not her anymore.....I'm not asking for my headband back Tsunade, but I'm asking for you to not put her inside that cell again."

Tsunade frowned, processing Kakashi's words.

"Well...it's obvious that you care about her - a lot. But I can't simply let this go unpunished. So I'm just going to slowly walk towards your front door, open it, and walk out as if nothing happened. I swear to God though, keep it on the low or there will be consequences on your personal lives. I'm only letting you go because I've never seen Kakashi this distressed about something since he was a child, had it been someone else however, you'd both be dead," Tsunade smiled and walked off.

All the anxiety in my chest completely disappeared. I let out the breathe I was holding, absolutely relieved. I went to hug Kakashi tightly, he cradled me in his arms. We could've been dead, but alas (insert your ship name :)) lives to see another day...