[12] A Student & the Next Morning

I approach the training and see that no one is there apart from Sasuke. He didn't wait for me this morning - meanie.

"WAIT UP SASUKE!!" I shout, practically lunging myself towards him.

He doesn't even turn around to address me.

That's it.

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!" I battle cry.

I run as fast I can towards him and jump on his back, wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N!!! GET OFF OF ME!" Sasuke shouts.

"NOT UNLESS YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SASUKE!!!!"

"FINE! JUST GET OFF, YOU'RE HEAVY!!"

He should be glad he surrendered. I wouldn't have gone easy.

"Right. Now tell me what the hell is wrong with you Sasuke? You've been like this since yesterday," I begin.

"It doesn't matter Y/N."

"Well it matters to me, I've clearly done something," I counter.

Sasuke gives me complete silence and glares at me. I glare back with flames from the pits of hell in my eyes.

"Sasuke." I sternly say hoping to intimidate him into telling me.

"Just answer me this Y/N," Sasuke sighs and takes a long pause. "Are you and Kakashi-sensei fucking each other?"

😨

"Did I just hear that correctly? Are me and Hatake-sensei doing WHAT?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS SASUKE?!?"

My face turns bright tomato red. Ohhhh I'm so embarassed right now eeeeekk.

"Well. You're not denying it Y/N."

"WHAT! NONONO WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT! WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING WEIRD TOGETHER!"

"Are you sure Y/N? The awkward back neck rub habit you both do, he always buys you ramen, he never buys us ramen, he even fed you when you had a splinter and Sakura had a full on fractured hand. Don't get me started on cleaning your face last night. He offered to walk you home when he knew we were walking together, but he didn't offer to walk Sakura or Naruto even though they were alone. Not to mention that everytime you're involved, he's always on time. GOD! He even taught you the Chi-fucking-dori on your first training session. It took him months before he trusted me to learn the Chidori. I think I'm perfectly entitled to ask if you're sexing it up with him."

"Sexing it up with who Sasuke?" I hear a monotone voice say from the distance with a tone of curiousity.

Sasuke's eyes widen from surprise, and so do mine.

"H-how long have y-ou been there Hatake-sensei?" I nervously mumbled.

"I just got here. But it appears that I have walked in during a pretty intense conversation."

"Give us a moment," Sasuke spits and pulls me aside. "If you are, remember that he is much older than you and you can get into some serious trouble."

"Why are you so bothered Sasuke?"

"I just don't want to see you get hurt. Plus, I wish you told me that you had a crush on him. Go girl!"

Good grief....Sasuke's mood changes will be  the death of me.

"Haha," I nervously laugh. "I don't like Hatake-sensei like that Sasuke."

"Whatever you say Y/N..." Sasuke trails off and walks away.

I immediately make eye contact with Kakashi and my heart skips a beat.

God.

Was he always this good looking. I mean, I can't see all his face but damn. Has his shoulders always been that broad. Wow.