[15] A Student & her Clumsiness

I've been so tense during my last hour of work, since Kakashi showed up. Dang it. Why here of all places? And those things Jiraiya said! Nonono don't blush again Y/N! I keep making awkward eye contact with Kakashi, but he doesn't seem to look away. He's such a tease. I almost trip over and completely drop the drinks from the amazingly perfect distraction of my sensei.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!!" I shriek as I see I've spilt half a pint of beer onto this Shinobi. "Here!" I quickly say, profusely bowing and apologizing as I hand him a dry cloth.

"Aren't you a clumsy girl, ay? You spilt it, so you clean it up," the Shinobi replies.

I look to his face and give him am 'are-you-serious' look. But the toothpick in his mouth didn't even twitch.

I guess it is my responsibility though, but this is so embarassing

I guess it is my responsibility though, but this is so embarassing. Why couldn't I have spilt it somewhere other than his crotch?

I huff, get down on my knees and begin to dab around his legs.

I gradually began to get a little closer to his danger zone and stopped when there was nothing but the danger zone left

Fuck.

The shinobi stared me dead in the eye, leaned back, tucked his arms behind his neck and slouched so his legs leaned closer to me.

"You're not being real," I sternly say.

"Ohho, but I am - beautiful," he replies. He gazes shifts between me and his crotch.

Oh god.

Let's just do it and it'll all be over with. I continued on and dabbed his pants over his crotch.

I held the cloth there for a second and applied some pressure to soak up the alcohol

"Mhmm..." the Shinobi quietly moans and looks at me lustfully.

He begins stroking my hair and cupping my cheek. He grabs one of my shoulders and pulls me in very closely.

"Meet me outside after your shift and we'll discuss how you can repay your debt..." he whispered in a low husky voice that sent fearful shivers down my spine.

I immediately spring up and run to the back to calm down. That was so scary and intense. I'm just going to try and avoid him on my way home.

~timeskip brought to you by Icha Icha~

WARNING! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! ☡
MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT! TAKE APPROPIATE PRE-CAUTIONS!

I attempt to slip out of the back door of the pub and run back home but immediately freeze at the sound of someone's voice say my name.

"You're so predictable. I knew you'd come this way. I cannot believe you thought you could escape from your debt."

"There is no debt. Just wash your pants and dry them," I said unbothered while walking away.

The shinobi approaches me and pulls my waist into his body from behind. I drop my bag and begin to struggle from his grasp.

"G-get off of m-e..."

His hands trail near my chest, his fingers maneuver to unbutton my buttons, and he slides some of my shirt across my shoulder.

"I-m only (age)! S-top..."

He bites down roughly on the bridge between my shoulder and neck, one hand holding my hair back and the other underneath my skirt, pulling the rim of panties with his thumb.

"S-top. Pl-ease s-stop..."

This only encourages him to go further. One hand slips under my shirt and the other slips into my underwear.

"sTOp tHis!" I cry.

"She told you to stop Genma," a loud, clear voice exclaims.