[24] A Student & Massage tings

A/N: just think of this chapter as a bonus moment to develop your relationship with Kakashi as things are gonna escalate quickly from here on out

"Hit me."

"No."

"If you're going to beat me...you have to approach with intention of killing me. So do it," Kakashi explains.

I huff and get into a fighting stance. I go for a direct punch to his face but he dodges it and pulls my shoulder to his side and knocks my feet. As I fall down, I swing my left leg around to sweep him off of his feet too. We both fall to the ground and cry in instant pain.

"Fu-huuuucckk~" I sing to cope.
"Mother trucker dude, that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick!"

"Watch your profanity..." Kakashi's words seep through his teeth as he grinds them together in pain.

I clutch my lower back in pain and he clutches his shoulder.

"Hahah..." I snort, "I like how we're both injured."

"That's one way of thinking about it. Let's just...go see Tsunade and fix this."

"Right. I forgot. She can solve everything apparently," I'll admit, I was a little jelly that Kakashi would always go to Tsunade for his problems. Whatever.

~Timewhip~

I begin taking my clothes off and reach for a towel to cover myself. All in all, although I am injured, the free massage is so worth it. I knock on the door that lead to the massage room.

~Flashback~

"What did you do Kakashi?" Tsunade remarks with her arms folded, clearly unimpressed. "I told you to train her, not for both of you to get your backs injured."

"Forgive m-"

"Save it. You're both having medical massage treatments for your backs."

~End Flashback~

I was welcomed buy a young woman with long, blue-tinted hair and appeared to be from the Hyuga clan - they eyes gave it away. She smiled and directed me to the massage table. The fresh scent of vanilla candles lingered in the air, penetrating my nostrils, mixing in with the hot air that spewed from the humidifiers. The whole atmosphere was hot and steamy.

"I'm just gonna go and get something. We've appeared to have ran out," the lady says and walks out of the room.

I unraveled the towel from my body and invited myself to lying on the massage table. My head faced down the hole and I lay the towel over my body from my legs to my waist. It was so relaxing, I could just sleep.

~Kakashi's POV~

Honestly...I have no idea where I am. This place is so big. The Hyuga clan must have a lot of money to own a big place like this. At first, I was skeptical that Tsunade sent Y/N and I here for medical treatment. But after having a massage, my back feels better that it's ever been before. I wander aimlessly through the halls and come up to a door. I decide to knock on and see if I can ask for help but no one responds. Assuming no one  was in there, I enter the room hoping it was the reception.

Nope.

Definitely not a reception.

In the room was a girl lying on a bed. Her bare back exposed. I know that hair. That's...Y/N.

"I thought you'd never come back hahah," she laughs cutely.

What do I do? Should I just...yeah. Ok Kakashi. I have to ok. I'm a guy.

I approach Y/N, scanning through the different products they had on the side table. I grab a bottle of eucalyptus oil and pour some allover her back. The image of her bare back was engraved into my mind. So many thoughts ran through my brain; the blood rushed to my cheeks but I kept doing my thing. I cracked my knuckles and got to work. With the heel of my palm, I pressed down into her shoulder blades, oscillating between the bottom of her shoulder blades and the back of her neck. I wrapped my fingers around her neck and slowly moved down to her shoulders. With my knuckles, I pressed down onto her spine and massaged, drawing two circles on her back with my hands. I trailed down to her lower back earning a half wince half moan from her.

"Ahh~"

Kakashi Junior was getting wild right now. The thought of her completely naked under that towel right now, the thought of my hands trailing along her bare skin and the thought of her moaning from a unintentionally sensual touch. Keep it together Kakashi. I have to be honest though, if this was Sakura, the thought would disgust me. But it's not...it's Y/N. And  that makes me feel...strange.

I can't do this anymore. I wipe my hands on a nearby towel and rush out of the room. Too much excitement for one day. As I leave the room, I see one of the employees.

"Sir, what are you doing here?"

"I uh...lost my way."