[3] A Criminal & her new Face

Shit.

I'm an hour late to my first training session. Damn. Must be from all that shopping we did yesterday. First time I've ever been shopping and I must say, it was tiring but very fun. Sasuke and I were able to joke around a lot, it seems that his spirits are a lot lighter than the last time we talked. Naruto is wayyyy too loud, but I love his determination. Sakura is actually quite nice too, however......I can't help but the vibe that she hates me a little. She'd death glare me everytime I talked to Sasuke. Good grief...what's her problem?

Aside from that though, everyone's been quite welcoming - too welcoming.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and concentrate on making my way to the training grounds.

~timeskip brought by Pakkun 🐶🐕~

I finally arrive near the training grounds, in the distance, I see 4 figures, one tall figure stood with his back turned and the other three stood parallel. That must be team 7 and our Sensei. I quickly pace towards them.

"Uhhh," I begin awkwardly. "Hi guys, forgive my lateness Sensei," I respectfully bow.

He turns his head around, and it's as if time slows down. My eyes widen by themselves as my gaze meets his deep onyx eyes that also seem to automatically widen. He proceeds to spin his whole body around and take a long hard look at me.

We stare at each other for what feels like an eternity.

But Naruto's booming voice cuts through the tension, "YOU'RE FINALLY HERE Y/N!"

I peer to the side of my Sensei to see Naruto grinning his signature grin. I returned a smile, holding one my hands up and waving. Sakura ran up to me and grabbed one of my arms and wrapped it around hers.

"I'm glad that you're finally here, it's so nice to have another girl on the team hahah," Sakura smiles.

See, she'll be lovey dovey with me now, but the minute I breathe within Sasuke's perimeter, she'll be breathing down my neck. I feel my sensei's gaze following me around until he whispers something I assume was supposed to be just for his ears but ended up being heard by everyone,

"So this team isn't three boys and the hulk?" he says to himself shocked.

"WHAT WAS THAT KAKASHI-SENSEI?!?" Sakura shouts and angrily runs to punch Kakashi.

Sasuke approaches me chuckling. "You know..." he trailed off smirking, "Kakashi-sensei was convinced you were a boy."

"Seriously hahah, I didn't know I was a boy," I obviously sarcastically snort but Naruto joined the conversation completely oblivious to my sarcasm.

"You didn't seriously know Y/N-chan? You see, Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, and I have a flat chest, but you have boo-"

"That's enough Naruto," I hear a monotone voice say. Kakashi-sensei's hand pushed Naruto's face away. 

A million times thank you, that was one awkward conversation. 

Kakashi pulled me aside from the team and formally introduced himself.

"I'm going to be honest, I thought you were a boy hahah...I apologize," he begins, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"That's quite alright, but I can 100% reassure that I am female," I reply amused.

"Anyway, I am Hatake Kakashi, your Sensei. Welcome to team 7 Miss Kisune Y/N. We're doing some basic training today, but I'd like to see what you can do while the others train, if that's alright with you," I nod.