[38] The Girlfriend & his Pervy Book

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! IM HAVING ALOT OF PHONE ISSUES AT THE MOMENT SO UPDATES ARE GONNA BE SLOW FOR A WHILE!

P.S

MENTALLY PREPARE YOURSELVES :D

P.S.S

LEMON

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey," Kakashi sings as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"5 more minutess...." I whisper whine and nuzzle my head into his chest.

"Y/N...we have to get up and get you home."

"Oh yeh....only if you come over," I smile.

"Y/N..."

"Please," I whine.

Kakashi springs up and offers his hand to me.

"Come on," Kakashi says.

"Uhhhgggggg fInE!" I moan.

"You're such a child you know," Kakashi smiles.

"And you're such a....such a.....hah...you're such a daddy," I laugh.

"Okay, I'm definitely staying over if you're gonna be like that."

"YES, I WIN!"

*timeskip*

I crack open 2 bottles of saki and 2 bowls of ramen and sit on the floor next to kakashi.

"Errrr Y/N, I think you're too young to be drinking," Kakashi says.

"I'm (insert age) and you're here sooo," I innocently say.

"Drinking is for adults adults."

"Whatever old man..."

"You wanna call me that again, little girl?" Kakashi says triggered.

I turn my body around to face him.

"Try me."

"I know what you're trying to do! And it's not going to work!" Kakashi says as he folds his arms and looks away blushing.

I chuckle at his actions. I whip out the book I stole from his jacket pocket without him noticing. Kakashi's observence skills really go down when he's flustered. Icha-icha paradise? He's as much of a perv as I am lol. I remember reading this book in my chambers when I was alone during my Akatsuki days. There weren't many girls I could talk to about these things, and most of the boys were hot but fucking pyschotic. Apart from Itachi...

I flick through the pages of the book to familiarise myself.

"He pushed her against the floor, tucked his fingers under her shirt and unrolled it revealing her breas-"

"Y/N! WHERE THE- WHA- WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!" Kakashi blushes uncontrollably.

His aura completely changed momentarily. He pushed me against the floor, tucked his fingers under my shirt and began unrolling my shirt off.

*LEMON AHEAD*

Soft kisses trailed up my body, he kissed the sides of my nipples gently causing me to gasp out of excitement. His fingers gently trailed upwards from the side of my hip, to my waist, to my ribcage slowly. This sent shudders through my body. The soft touch of his cold fingers grazing against my skin sent me wild. He used his left hand to cup one of my breasts and gently massage it. His tongue made contact with my right nipple; he swirled his tongue around my nipple a couple times before sucking my nipple and tugging on it a little bit causing me to moan.
He moved his kisses up to my lips and used his tongue passionately. He explored my wet cavern with his tongue, and I twirled my tongue with his in harmony. He moved his large hands down to just above my knees. He gradually moved his hands higher up my leg, occasionally rubbing the inner thighs sometimes gently, other times roughly. His firm hands slid under my skirt. His fingers neared dangerously close to my womanhood, but he kept backing away. He picked me and turned me around so my bac leaned on him. He wrapped his left arm around me and grasped one of my breasts. The other hand slid under the waistband of my skirt. Kakashi began rubbing my clit, with his middle finger, through thr clothe of my underwear.

"Kakashi....ohh...stop. S-top teasing..."

Eventually, he wrapped his fingers around the edge of of my panties and pulled it too the side to expose my entrance.

"You're already wet, wow..." Kakashi murmured.

Without warning, he slipped his middle and ring finger into me and began quickly pumping his fingers. His long fingers curled upwards inside me, causing me to go crazy. The thought of my walls twitching on his fingers made me feel so embarassed. But he seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Oh..shit...I think I'm gonna...Kakas-

"Daddy," he says jokingly.

But I take him seriously. "D-addy!! Fuck me aHH~~~" I turn around and push him to the floor. I undo his pants and pull his dick out.

If it wasn't already clear that I was peak horny right now, now you know. I was to get on his dick before he stopped me.

"Y/N, I'm as ready to fuck as you are, believe me, but let's be smart about it first okay?" Kakashi says, holding a condom in his hand.

"And this is why I like having sex with you."

Kakashi quickly slips the condom on.

"Okay baby, let's go."

I position myself over his very erect member and start going at it. I hold both of Kakashi's hands in mine, our fingers interlocked as I rode him.

"Fuckfuckfuck Y/N, you're really tight, I'm gonna cum."

"I'm gonna cum too baby. Harder Kashi."

"Y/N..."

"Ahh~~ Senseii FUCK AHH DADDY I'M CUMMING!"

"FUCK Y/N!"

"AHH~~ FUCK ME S-ENSE-SASUKE?!? OOOohhh fuck, oh..."

I heard the front door fling open. What the fuck is Sasuke Uchiha doing here?