[42] The Girlfriend & Sasuke's betrayal

OMG WTF THANKS FOR THIS GUYS ONGNGNGMGG IM HAVING AN ACTUAL ANEURISM!!!^^^^

I woke up in Kakashi's warm arms, last night's date was amazing. Even though it was so simple, and we'd done it many times before, last night was particularly special knowing that a leader, such as Tsunade, approves of us.

I dream for the day that we can go out and eat ramen together and hold hands together out in the open. But for now, it'll be a while.

"Morning kitten," Kakashi whispers huskily, running his hands through my hair.

"Morning Kashi~" I chime.

*timeskip for like 2 minutes 🤣👏*

"So...what're we doing today??" I ask cheekily.

"I was thinking we could go to the market today," Kakashi smiled.

"That's actually a brilliant idea, but don't you think it's a little obvious if we're together, you know, in our spare time, hanging out, just us two-"

"We'll be fine Y/N, everything's gonna work out. Let's just try and have a fun day together okay," Kakashi kisses my head and we begin walking to the market together.

As soon as we arrived, the once thriving market just froze at the sight of Kakashi and I. Most people were whispering to each other while others stared at Kakashi and I.

"Is it just me...or is everyone looking at us?" I say quietly.

"Umm...Y/N...Kakashi-Sensei..." Sakura and Naruto come up to us both and hand us a piece of paper.

We both scanned the paper, our faces falling at the sight. It was a picture of Kakashi and I, half-naked and kissing with the caption - 'The Sensei and his little slut'.

Who could've done this?

It couldn't have been...but he has every reason to.

"I'm going to kill him."

I run as fast as I can, scanning the area hard for Sasuke's scent. Once I finally detected him, I stormed to his location.

I walked up to him furiously, grabbed his collar and brought him closer to my face.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Sasuke yells.

"NO SASUKE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU DID?!" I shout, shoving the paper straight into his face. I gritted my teeth together in utmost fury, veins physically popping out from my forehead.

He cast his glance to the side, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Y/N...I had nothing to do with this, I swear."

"WHO ELSE THEN, SASUKE? WHO ELSE?"

Sasuke angrily frowns and...kisSES mE?

1% of me melts into the kiss, but this made me more angry. I'm with Kakashi and he's the only on-

"Y/N...how co-uld you?" Kakashi opened the door to see Sasuke and I kissing deeply. "I-i..." Kakashi lifted up his headband to see us two clearly, blinking multiple times in disbelief. He slams the door shut, almost breaking the handle, and walks away.