[2] A Criminal & her Agenda

My body still aches a little bit as Tsunade didn't want to heal me completely, for pre-cautions obviously. Nevertheless, I am grateful.

"I'm putting my trust in you Y/N and the opportunity for you to live a life. But I will tell you now that I do have Anbu tracking you for the time being for pre-caution and sake."

"Fully understood Lady Hokage."

"Now listen. I want to introduce you to your new team mates as well as your Sensei. Please try to co-operate and remember, the Anbu are watching. If it's any consolation however, Uchiha Sasuke is in your team and he is also being tracked. But I will be honest and say that our pre-cautions for him are relatively lighter than the ones in place for you."

As if on queue, 3 people enter the room. A pink-haired girl, the blonde-haired boy, and finally, Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke and I have talked a few times when he first joined the Akatsuki but I doubt he remembers me. We had an indepth conversation about his deep emotions of vengeance but that's all. He was too busy carrying out his lust for vengeance.

Lady Tsunade begins, "Y/N, this is Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha-"

"AND I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI! AND I'M GOING TO BECOME THE FUTURE HOKAGE! BELIEVE IT!"

My eye began twitching, this boy is the Naruto Uzumaki. Good god this team...

Tsunade rubbed her temples in frustration and annoyance, "Team 7, this is Y/N Kisune and she will be joining your team from this point. Now, why is HE not here?"

Who's 'he'?

"Probably late like he always is," Sakura sighs.

"So irresponsible," Naruto exclaims.

Sakura proceeds to slap the back of his head, "You're one to talk Naruto!"

This team is an absolute mess.

"Be on your way then, I'll handle Mr Hatake when he gets hIs gOdDaMN aSS HERE," Lady Tsunade shouted, her sentence became angrier the more she spoke.

Sakura smiled, clasped both hands together, approached me, and wrapped an arm around my arm and began skipping out of the Hokage's office.

I didn't think they'd be so welcoming. It all seems rather...odd.

"Come on!! Lady Tsunade asked us to go shopping with you soo I planned a couple looks for you, have a look."

She handed me a sketchbook of her drawings of some outfits.

And yeah...no.

"Sakura..." I trail off, facing her and holding one hand with both of mine. "You seem like a sweet girl, but these are fucking hideous."

I could have sworn I caught a little glimpse of a smirk riding up on Sasuke's face. But Naruto spins and approaches me, "Don't talk to Sakura like that!"

Naruto proceeds to grab the piece of paper and looks at the drawings.

"Ohp nevermind, Sakura these make me want to never eat ramen again, and that's saying a lot."

"You guys are so mean," Sakura sweatdrops.

We carry on walking towards the shop, at this point, I'm just following Sasuke as Sakura and Naruto are too busy attempting to kill one another.

"I don't know about you, but if I wasn't on probation, I would've put them to sleep permanently a long time ago," I say, in attempt to start small talk with Sasuke.

However I didn't get the response I wanted. Sasuke merely glared at me, if looks could kill, I'd be burnt fried chicken. I look away to distract myself from the awkward eye contact.

"Thank god some said it," he snickers.

Plot twist.

"Wait, you have a soul somewhere in there?" I snort back in surprise.

He chuckles at my dry sarcasm. Let's push my luck.

"You know, maybe the stick up your ass isn't as long as you let on Uchiha..."

~Meanwhile~

~Kakashi's POV~

I stumble into the Hokage's office panting.

"I am terribly sorry Lady Hokage, you see a b-"

"Black cat crossed your path and you had to take the long way. Yes I've heard that a million times. Now sit."

"Actually I was going to say blue cat but alright then. Anyway, where is he?" I inquire.

"You just missed them. You were late so I introduced them to team 7 and they are currently shopping as a bonding activity."

"Is that so?" I hum. Shopping. That's an interesting tactic but alright then.

"Remember, I'm putting all faith in you that you can hold full responsibility for Kisune. One slip up and they're back in the cell."

"May I ask why you're doing this again Lady Tsunade?"

After all, if I'm looking after three boys and the pink-haired Hulk, I want to know what's so special about him.

"Kisune was formerly in the Akatsuki from a very young age. I guess I just see a part of myself and want to offer an opportunity to live a normal teenage life in civilization. After all, you do understand where I am coming from right?"