Chapter 1

Malia-" Guys get ye're butts down here before i go get ye !"

Few years later and we're still at it. The family is together and grown. Our pack is the biggest in America. And boy it surely is alot of work.

Malia-" If ye do not get down here in 30 seconds i will teleporth ye into school and embaress ye. All of ye !"

I stood in the hallway waiting for the kids to get down here. Well the teleport joke always works.

Alot of heavy footsteps started filling the house and coming down the stairs. Bunch of teenagers. The trouble with them though.

Werewolf children grow much faster than humans so dont be caught by the fact that they are grown up.

Evelynn-" Mom that is not funny. You better not ever do that again."

No im not old by the way. Im still in my 20s. There we got Evelynn. God i still remember like it was yesterday when she first stepped into my room.

Then there is Greyson. Espinosa Junior. One word.

Devil.

Few other teenagers who are the sons and daughters of our pack members. And then there is the youngest. Lee.

Lee-" Mommy Evelynn is being scary !"

Evelynn-" Mooomm ! He was throwing random things at me. And trying to get inti my head."

Okay its beyond hard to have one daughter with seeing into the future ability and a son with mind control. Can you imagine the noise in this house with two of them ?

Can you guess who I had Lee with it ? I bet its easy.

Lee-" Daddy ! "

Nathan-" Woah there little guy. Are you being mean to your sister again ? You know i told you no mind control - "

Lee-" Only for the good. Yea i know."

We were the family of.. extra powers. Lee was probably going to inherit some from me. And Evelynn can now control her visions and read peoples mind.

And trust me no matter how cool it sounds it can be a nightmare.

Malia-" Morning blondie."

Matt-" Never gonna get bored of it are you ?"

I laughed and moved myself into the kitchen. Just as i sat down Evelynn kissed me on the cheek and said her goodbye.

Malia-" Drive safe. And no racing !"

Matt-" You too Greyson !"

I can officially say i havent had a peaceful morning in years. I guess your wondering what happened after the fight few years ago ?

Well Nathan did take me back. Matthew and Lillia had a wedding after Greyson was born. Shortly after that i got pregnant with Lee. And -

Andrew-" Alpha. Luna. We have a urgent meeting."

Well stories till later. Its time to get to business.

Yes its here ! The sequel ye all wanted. I dont think it will be as long as the first book BUT its better than nothing right ?

Thank you for reading.

Also check out JodieLouise7 ! And her book, fantic about Cameron Dallas and Nash grier ;)