chapter 21

"I cant believe your here ! Im so happy to see you. Wait a minute.."

After having a girl freak attack i put my pieces together. Matt was in hell.. meaning he killed quite a few people !

Out of reaction i slapped him across the face. He was in hell ! My poor innocent matthew is in hell !

Matt-" Ouch your really bipolar down here. Your blonde !"

Malia-" eeehh i know ! Do you like it ?"

I squeeled like a little girl. Happiness rushed through me just looking at that boy. I jumped at him, wrapping my arms around hes waist and burrying my face into hes chest.

He was still atleased two heads taller than me.

Matt-" Are you on drugs ?"

Malia-" What no why ?"

I cocked an eyebrow at him, confusely. Why would i be on drugs ? To my guess it probably my behaviour. Im extra hyper. Someone cleared they're throat, completely forgetting Victoria was there.

Malia-" Oh im sorry Vicky. This is Matt, Matt this is victoria."

He smiled at her and shook her hand. Just seeing makes me realise how much i miss everyone from the pack. Crash and April.

Matt-" Everyone misses you so much Malia. Especially Lee and Nathan."

Once again i raised a eyebrow in confusion. Lee is the little guy from our pack. Hes parents died when he was a baby so i took him in as my own.

Malia-" Whos Nathan ?"

Matt opened hes mouth but large arms wrapped around my waist. Leaving out a gasp i quickly realised it was just Sam.

Sam-" Hey babe whos - Matthew ?"

Matt-" I guess alot of us viners took the supernatural road. And what are you doing with her ?"

The conversation surely didnt last a very long time. And to its short lasting it was very strange and confusing.

Sam-" Vicks can you give Matt a tour, the councellar wants to see Malia."

She nodded and i gave Matt a quick last hug. Sam already walked off so i ran after him, jumping on hes back.

Sam-" Did i mentioned i love your blonde hair ?"

Malia-" Yea you did this morning in the shower."

We both laughed as i leaned over hes shoulder kissing hes cheek. Gosh hes so kissable. And so damm hot too.

Matts POV.

Everything happened so fast. I was overwhelmed with seeing her and how much she changed that i didnt even get a chance to tell her everything.

Vicky-" Its not as bad as everyone says. Until you hit your one month stay."

Victoria was a sweet girl. Touring me everywhere, showing me my apartment. I was mostly chocked up on the fact she asked who Nathan was, and wasent paying much attention.

Vicky-" What you thinking about ? Should i leave ?"

Matt-" No thats okay stay. I was just wondering why Malia asked who Nathan was ?"

She spun around on the stool, grinning like a little girl.

Vicky-" That was her mate right ? Im not sure she constantly talked about him and her family then she suddenly.

Stopped."

Matt-" What do you mean ?"

She shrugged, hopping off the stool and walking towards the door.

Vicky-" Its like she forgot all of a sudden. And her and Sam got together."

With that she disappeared behind the door. You cant just forget. Collapsing back at couch, i ran my hands over my face, through my hair frustrated.

What happened to her ?