chapter 10

After several shouting over eachother we came to a final conclusion that Greyson will not fight. Instead of taking it the right way he stormed out.

Malia-" Now. Back to you. This is also my pack and i will go fight for them. Can i gave a moment with Lillia please ?"

Nathan cursed under hes breath and stomped out of the room.

Lillia-" Is everything alright ?"

Malia-" I have a weird feeling my death will come sooner than we expect. When it does i want you to tell Matt the truth."

Fear crawled up into her eyes. Avoiding this for years it was time to come out of the shadows.

Lillia-" I dont know Malia."

Messing around with her hands, she started shaking. Placing my hands on her shoulders i stared at her.

Malia-" Please. He needs to know."

As she nodded the alarm went off. Groaning in annoyance i told her to hide with the children.

When i walked out of my office the corridors were filled with people running around.

"Mommy ! Mommy !"

In the chaos i spotted Lee in the middle of everyone. Running over i picked him up.

Malia-" Baby you have to go with Aunty Lillia okay ? I love you sweetie."

I kissed hes cheek, giving him a last tight hug. Large gulp got stuck in my troath as my gut was telling me something bad will happen.

Giving Lillia one last worried nodd before she ran off. Facing back to the running crowd i rolled my eyes.

Malia-" Everybody please calm down ! Can our fighters please go take stand and children into the base !"

The chaos calmed down a little. Everyone took they're own ways and me. Well i went straight outside.

Bending outside i placed my palm on the grass.

Matt-" How many ?"

Focusing on my power i searched through the area.

Malia-" Something over 250."

Crash-" Thats the most we've gotten so far."

They both stood by my side as my betas. More like protectors on Nathans behalf. Speaking of the devil. He ran out attacking me. In a hugging way of course.

Tightly wrapped hes arms around me, pulling me into a safe yet worried hug.

Nathan-" Please be safe."

Malia-" I will."

I smiled at him, placing a kiss on hes lips before he changed into hes wolf guiding the pack. The smile quickly disappeared.

Ellie-" Do you feel weird too ?"

Malia-" Yea. I do, and its definitly not good."

Nodding at both Matt and Crash, we shifted and ran protecting the others.

It went on for awhile before the largest group started moving out of the woods. Shifting back to my human form i used my powers. Fire, water, earth, air and mind control. Anything that came handy.

When a sharp piercing pain in my head caused me to leave out a scream.