chapter 3

Malia-" Greyson ?!"

Greyson is Matthews son as ye know. And he is a devil ! He crawled out of the box laughing in stitches. Actually he reminds me of Crash.

Greyson-" Ye should.. ye... should see your faces."

Breathing out inbetween hes laughs. Each time laughing harder.

I felt my blood boil as i clentched my jaw. Everyday something. Every. Goddamm day.

Two days ago he started the attack alarm. It took us the whole day to calm everyone down. Now ?

We could of been doing something more useful than taking care of him. He stood by my side yet i did not look at him.

My hand shot up as i grabbed the collar of hes shirt.

Malia-" How dare you. I warned you several times there will be consiquences."

I rarely used an alpha tone. Especially not on any of the kids. But this time i was done.

Nathan-" Malia -"

Malia-" No. You are reckless. You do not listen. I was like you but i never and i mean never disobeyed my Alpha !"

Forefully i left go of hes shirt. He bowed hes head in defence.

Malia-" Get out."

There was a pause as he left out of our sight. Matt jumped infront of me blocking my exit.

Matt-" Hes my son Malia !"

Malia-" Yes exactly he is your son. Yet you cannot control him."

Matt-" You might be the Alpha. But you are still my best friend ! What has happened to you !?"

I looked at Nathan. He just nodded and left with the others leaving me and Matthew alone.

Malia-" I dont know Matt. Everything has changed."

I have became a bit uptight. With all the Alpha stuff. I sat down, leaving my head drop into my hands.

Matt-" You need a break."

He put an arm around me, pulling me closer. Even through our history still going strong.

At that moment Lillia barged through the room.

Malia-"Just the one i wanted. We need to talk."

She nodded and we made our way to my office. In silence.

Malia-" I promised to keep your secret and i wont break it. But Greyson needs to be taught a lesson."

During the years, secrets grew. And especially this one.

Sean O'Donnel as Greyson people !