chapter 8

Double chapters today because ye said ye would like one :)

Malia-" Come on Nathan we both know if i wanted to I would of been out here a long time ago."

I stood in the middle of the little celar with my arms crossed. Nathan on the other side.

Nathan-" uhu yea. And why havent you yet ?"

Malia-" Because i understand your fear. But since your sarcasm annoys me."

At the click of my fingers the bars seperated and i stepped out.

Nathan-" Your so stuborn !"

We started snarling and growling at eachother and at an alarmed rate Andrew and Matt ran over, breaking us apart.

Matt-" Alpha Nathan. I am her Beta i promise to be by her side at all times."

I stared at him wide eyed. Few minutes he agreed with me that im able to protect myself.

Malia-" I can protect myself ye morans !"

"Luna ?"

We turned our heads to see Greyson. He hasnt been so polite in a long time.

Greyson-" May i speak to you, please ?"

Malia-" Of course."

I threw Nathan a last dead eye before walking off to my office with Greyson. Maybe they put some sense into him at the first lesson.

Malia-" What do you need Greyson ?"

Greyson-" I wanted to ask you a favour Alpha. I would like you to accept me as your protector along the side of my father. And when time comes.

To have the permission of keeping Evelynn safe and be by her side at all times."

Carefully listening to every word he said made me smile.

Malia-" You remind me of your father. Your words speak him, but your actions on the other hand. Split trouble maker of myself.

Your father was more innocent than a white dove. That was until he came across me. Yet even if i said no to you right now you wouldnt listen.

So I Alpha of Midnight shadow pack and Luna of dark moon pack accept you as my protector and will need you to be by Evelynn when the time does come."

Greyson-" Thank you Alpha."

He lightly bowed hes head before and left. Leaving out a chuckle i smiled.

Malia-" Council meeting at my office. Now."

Mind link always works great. In seconds everyone was there.

Lillia-" Its about Greyson isnt it ?"

Matt-" What did he do this time ?"

I rolled my eyes and got up from my table.

Malia-" Dont worry its nothing bad. But he did find hes mate."

Different expressions quickly exchanged places on they're faces. Happiness, shock and anger.

Matt-" Why didnt he tell us ?! Hes parents."

Lillia-" Who is it ?"

Leaning back against my desk, i folded my arms and smirked at them.

Malia-" Its Evelynn."

So i actually started writing another story. Its not a fantic but i was wondering if i should publish it ?

I might post the details badgirlgoodboy_ instagram page :)

Thank you for reading.